Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

weird always on display issue

• 11-01-2018 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

help needed :)
    i have a strange issue i cant figure out.

always on display...on my galaxy s8+...got an analogue clock on it....but when i take phone from my pocket its always showing the wrong time, typically the time of when i put the phone in my pocket...like time doesnt update on it....second hand is still going around on the always on display clock but it doesnt update the time.

if i am explaining that to make sense.

also...should add...this only happens on one version of the analogue clock...the digital clock on AOD seems fine without issue.
    AOD and system are updated and neither clock or AOD are added to battery optimisation or doze list.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Just standard Samsung lag! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If theyre part of the same app they should have the same "doze" settings. Sounds like theres a bug in the service that runs them.

Digital clocks are far superior anyways.

Advertisement