Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing post ?

Options
  • 11-01-2018 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all, just wondering is anyone else missing post I've had 5 Christmas cards posted to me some containing computer game codes and cash sent by relatives from the Uk Canada and Australia these were all sent between the 4th and 8th of December the one from Australia arrived without hassle because it had tracking the rest were standard but have not arrived just curious is anyone else missing post they were expecting ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Lodger81

Received some christmas cards after christmas and i know of one letter that didn't arrive as it was an insurance renewal so had to follow up with it. Some other regular post was a little bit late in the past week so there have been issues. Having said that items posted that early in December really should have arrived by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Canada Post have advised of considerable delays in post due to the severe weather for the past month.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

We sent to Canada on December 10th and it arrived last week also had another sent to US on the 18th that only arrived yesterday. Things definitely haven't gone smoothly for postal services this winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lostie815

Thanks for the reply's folks much appreciated.

Advertisement