Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Jam Session in Dublin

• 11-01-2018 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

Looking for a jam session in Dublin.

So far the only jam sessions I found are mainly for Irish/Traditional music. Nothing against traditional music but I'm more looking for a casual get together to play a few rock covers, either acoustic or electric. It's mainly to get me used to playing with other people and to improve my timing, etc. Nothing too serious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭evlis

What type of music do you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

evlis wrote: »
    What type of music do you play?

Alt/Indie music if I had to put a genre on it. Some bands that I'm into, to give you an idea; Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, Interpol, The National, Tame Impala, The Strokes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

What instruments do you play?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭j.s. pill II

https://www.facebook.com/spacejamsessionsdublin/

Only been there the once. Standard wasn't brilliant but there were a couple of diamonds in the rough. Was mostly jazz/funk kind of stuff when I was there.

Advertisement