Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Kaki fruit/persimmon in Dublin

• 11-01-2018 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy Kaki fruit/persimmon in Dublin? Also any ideas on the price?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

God, I absolutely love them (but i knew them as 'hurma'! I haven't seen them here but if I do I'll let you know. At a guess, I would try the Asian food shops around Moore Street, Mary Street etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭G-Man

There there pretty regular in LIDL.. Have seen them on offer in S.Valu on sundrive too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Amouar

Found them in Lidl however I was very disappointed as they looked very pale , small and hard compared to those from Spain. I guess these are different varieties? I ended up not buying them from Lidl therefore not sure about the taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭treenytru

Top in pops on Dorset st...next to the tesco express have them intermittently. Saw some today...quite big (seemed ripe) ones for 50c each

Advertisement