Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered a new debit card

Options
  • 11-01-2018 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭

Hello, on the 27th or 28th of December I ordered a new debit card and was told it would arrive in 5-7 working days, however no sign of the card to date. Is it possible to check if this has been posted out to me or if it is in the process? I asked on twitter earlier and was told to log into banking 365 but could not seem to find where to ask this question. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hello, on the 27th or 28th of December I ordered a new debit card and was told it would arrive in 5-7 working days, however no sign of the card to date. Is it possible to check if this has been posted out to me or if it is in the process? I asked on twitter earlier and was told to log into banking 365 but could not seem to find where to ask this question. Thanks.
    Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear you haven't received your card yet.

We'd usually advise five - seven business days to receive your card during normal Postal Service. The Christmas Holidays may have delayed the post slightly. We'd expect that you'll receive your card in the coming days.

If you wish to send a message on 365 online, please log into your account through a browser or a PC and go to the Service desk. You'll see a drop down menu asking 'What can we do for you?', and choose to 'Ask a Question', and an advisor will be happy to check this for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Card arrived, thanks for your help.

One final question - as far as I can remember, the woman on the phone asked me if I would like to keep the same pin number which I said yes to. However that pin is not working on the new card so I have not been able to activate it yet, is there a phone number I can call to inquire what the PIN is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Ferris_Bueller,

Glad to hear the card has arrived. Can I ask how you tried to activate the card? It should activate with the previous pin at any ATM attached to a branch with any bank or at a point of sale. If it still doesn't work, you can request that a pin is sent by post by calling 0818365365 or through the Ask a Question option in Service Desk on 365 Online.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement