Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SecureWatch engineer code and manual

Options
  • 11-01-2018 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Hello I have a HKC SecureWatch house alarm installed 15 years ago. As one if the keys on the keypad is now becoming faulty I want to change the alarm code to exclude this key.
    I understand I need the engineer code. Could someone tell me what the code is and provide me a link to download the manual please?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unfortunately Boards.ie does not allow us to help you with alarm codes or manuals. You would need to contact an installer or the manufacturer to help you.
    Does your user code not give you access to the user menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭thejuggler

No the user code just arms or disarms the alarm.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

thejuggler wrote: »
    Hello I have a HKC SecureWatch house alarm installed 15 years ago. As one if the keys on the keypad is now becoming faulty I want to change the alarm code to exclude this key.
    I understand I need the engineer code. Could someone tell me what the code is and provide me a link to download the manual please?

If you take the keypad apart sometimes cleaning under the keys works.
    Other than that if you look at adverts you may find a keypad off this system.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

thejuggler wrote: »
    No the user code just arms or disarms the alarm.

Another one very badly programmed.
    Trying altors suggestion above might kick a bit of life back into it.

Advertisement