Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Account Number

Options
  • 11-01-2018 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi,
    I can't find my account number for my home broadband. I need it to pay the bill. I have the broadband number but that seems to be no use with the automated payment over the phone. I used to be able to mash the keys until I got speaking to someone but that option seems to be gone now.
    I tried the live chat but they couldn't help me either.
    I just want to give you my money!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Hi there,

Would you be able to send me a PM with your standalone Broadband number and I can check that out for you?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Hi there,

Would you be able to send me a PM with your standalone Broadband number and I can check that out for you?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Hi there,

Thanks,
    Kevin

Advertisement