Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,930 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I literally could not be happier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,564 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

everlast75 wrote: »
    Cohen is in court at the moment trying to protect the name of his 3rd client.

The court ordered the name to be disclosed.

And the 3rd client is......

SEAN HANNITY!!!!

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/985953454668570630?s=19

****ing delighted

It makes so much sense he was so against the raid on this lawyer

Now we know why

• Registered Users Posts: 14,379 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Stormy is at Cohen's hearing too. Probably there to support him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I assumed the third client would be Don Jr...hoped it would be some Russian but when they revealed who it actually was...I LAUGHED out loud. Absolutely perfect. You really couldn't write this ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,235 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

SEAN HANNITY!!!!

You couldn't write this brilliance.

• Advertisement

The Donald's twitter machine seems to be broken. I was expecting a slimy Hannity and loser Cohen tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Ludo wrote: »
    I assumed the third client would be Don Jr...hoped it would be some Russian but when they revealed who it actually was...I LAUGHED out loud. Absolutely perfect. You really couldn't write this ****.

That's what I was thinking what with the affair with the country music singer.

What's interesting about this is that Hannity isn't stupid and Cohen is a crappy lawyer. Why on earth would Hannity hire this guy to be his lawyer?

What's interesting about this is that Hannity isn't stupid and Cohen is a crappy lawyer. Why on earth would Hannity hire this guy to be his lawyer?

Because he's crooked and he'll do as he's told. He was known as The Donald's pit bull.

The Donald's twitter machine seems to be broken. I was expecting a slimy Hannity and loser Cohen tweet.

There's people live tweeting Hannity's radio show which started about 10 minutes ago. After a few minutes of nothing and promos he finally started to talk, about Comey. Big elephant in that studio today.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/984242895300579330?s=19

Because he's a fixer shuffling around hush money isn't he. What has Sean got himself into to require such services..

Hmmm... i wonder if certain posters here think that George stephanopoulos will also be one of Cohen's clients.

Its funny - after all that railing by Hannity against Muller and the SDNY, he never disclosed his own clear bias.

But but.... Hillary and her emails!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

I hope Jimmy Kimmel literally eviscerates Hannity with this. As in prints off the stories, files down the paper to a sharp point and then guts Hannity with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I've just seen the alert about Sean hannity. Oh that is absolutely wonderful karma. It couldn't happen to a more dislikable person. I'd say he's not so smug now. Oh that in a small way has cheered me up on a dreary Monday evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

The Washington Post have this breaking story, which puts the US reaction in context.....Donnie didn't want to go hard on Russia at all

Da3WpBIXkAE-Lt7.jpg:large

Mumha wrote: »
    The Washington Post have this breaking story, which puts the US reaction in context.....Donnie didn't want to go hard on Russia at all

Da3WpBIXkAE-Lt7.jpg:large

Its hilarious.

And he has now rowed back on the action as stated to the U.N. too.

"No one is tougher on Russia than me. Believe me"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,772 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Its hilarious.

If trump says believe me it’s time to take notice haha

Hannity says he asked for advice but never in relation to any third parties.

Trump's lawyer is still on her feet.

Stormy Daniels is in the room.

This has to be one of the most surreal moments in American Politics of all time.

Its hilarious.

If trump says believe me it’s time to take notice haha

"Believe me" is his tell. I mean he talks rubbish most of the time, but if it's a believe me it's prime bull**** coming.

Its hilarious.

It does make sense of the sudden left turn though !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,637 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

SEAN HANNITY!!!!

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/985953454668570630?s=19

Oh that's just beautiful. I was hoping he'd get his comeuppance, didn't think it would arrive this early.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/985970672789749762?s=19

His first tweet.

So why would he be involved with a fixer who did limited legal work, and was known to arrange and enforce NDA's...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Is Sean Hannity involved in Russian collusion somehow, or is Mueller just going anywhere and everywhere in his fishing expedition?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,637 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/985970672789749762?s=19

His first tweet.

So why would he be involved with a fixer who did limited legal work, and was known to arrange and enforce NDA's...
    https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/985970632201564161

Dig up Hannity.....

notobtuse wrote: »
    Is Sean Hannity involved in Russian collusion somehow, or is Mueller just going anywhere and everywhere in his fishing expedition?

It's fine, don't worry. Cohen never did anything illegal. I'm sure The Donald and Hannity are totally relaxed. Chill. Nothing to see here. Tell us some more about Hillary.

He's on a downward digging Twitter spree alright. So he's a secret client who never paid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

notobtuse wrote: »

Seeing some tweets in last few moments claiming Meuller has recordings of phone calls Hannity made to known RIS operatives. That just seems too good.

Yeah I don't believe him. if what hannity says is true(anything is possible) and he basically asked him advice on legal issues, then why did michael cohen announce in court he was a client of his ?

edit: Also he assumed the conversations were confidential ? Isn't that what client attorney privilege is ? That a lawyer can't disclose conversations with a client ?

If you want live updates from the courtroom, follow this twitter account

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports

Seeing some tweets in last few moments claiming Meuller has recordings of phone calls Hannity made to known RIS operatives. That just seems too good.

Wait what ? It all makes sense now if that's true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,710 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Whatever Hannity tries to claim, it is beyond credulous for a man that has tried to pin bias on the likes of Mueller and Rosenstien, not to have notified people that he had relations with Cohen.

He never made this clear, never mentioned it when reporting on it. A clear conflict of interest. He may claim he never paid for any advice, but he received free advice then, which only makes his conflict worse

• Advertisement

Yeah, it's hard to know what's real and what people are throwing out there for the craic, but because this whole thing is so mad anything can well be believed as being true.

https://twitter.com/20committee/status/985973317801791488?s=19

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement