Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion thread III

1324325326327328330»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Penn wrote: »

He's aware we can see him right? I think I'll give up trying to figure out is he mentally unstable, has a low IQ, a con artist, a compromised businessman etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

ELM327 wrote: »
    You don't have rights to enter another country, only to do so legally.
    A country has a right and a duty to its citizens to uphold national security and the border.

Pence is a born again christian, and I don't think he would ever get office.
    If (like the liberals claim to want) Trump is impeached, the presidency goes to Pence. and that's a whole lot of hurt, whether you are aboard the Trump Train or not.

PC - politically correct ideology... simple things like Obama being afraid to say "Islamist Extremism". Trump calls things like he sees them. And he makes mistakes. But I'd prefer the mistakes and the non-PC bullcrap, than to have a scripted goon in the Oval Office.
    You also said you liked his more racist statements a few days back, no? The fact he doesn't have understanding of topics that he's discussing doesn't concern you? The fact that his statements can go as far as encouraging domestic nationalist/neo nazi groups?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Christy42

ELM327 wrote: »

PC - politically correct ideology... simple things like Obama being afraid to say "Islamist Extremism". Trump calls things like he sees them. And he makes mistakes. But I'd prefer the mistakes and the non-PC bullcrap, than to have a scripted goon in the Oval Office.
    Or being worried about being fined for kneeling in front of a flag...

Trump is not anti PC. He simply wants to change the definition of what is or is not a PC thing to do/say.

Trump's claim that Putin will help the democrats is hilarious. Unfortunately many will believe it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,808 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Penn wrote: »

Definitely a W.U.M. media source making fake news looking to distract and attract at the same time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

I'll just leave that reply here ...

• Advertisement

What is the commander in chief doing to protect the integrity of the elections now that he is sure they will be working hard to effect change.

Absolutely nothing except laying the groundwork to discredit any potential blue wave vote in the mid terms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,606 ✭✭✭✭Water John

See the Ivanka brand is gone. The toxicity of the Dad's comments cut the retailers willing to stock.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod note:

Post no. 9882. There's a cow on the tracks. Please stand by for further updates. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement