Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Wrestling Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,322 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Callis is no longer listed as a EVP of Impact on the Anthem Sports website.

I'd love to see him in AEW

Besides managing Omega, id like to see him permanently on commentary, maybe replacing J.R?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Such a pity Impact haven't been able to build on the last few months with live audiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Will be cool to see Satoshi Kojima make an appearance, Bread Club has arrived to IMPACT!

The New Japan Dad's making great use of the forbidden door, Tenzan must be next in line! Although in a way with the NJPW situation as dire as is they could probably do with a few going the other way.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Didn't see this coming:
    VBD (Rhyno and Doering) win the tag titles

I thought the Moose Omega segment went well, there was really just one thing I wanted to see and that was Moose not letting Callis talk too much **** about him and he didn't, job done.

The American Dragon, The IIconcs and The Forgotten sons added to the latest teaser for Slammiversary along with The Bullet Club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,182 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Didn't see this coming:
    VBD (Rhyno and Doering) win the tag titles

I thought the Moose Omega segment went well, there was really just one thing I wanted to see and that was Moose not letting Callis talk too much **** about him and he didn't, job done.

Moose did well, threatened to go off the rails when he started waffling about Gods but job done. Callis did his bit making Moose seem like a big deal as well while also laying the seeds for why he'll lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The American Dragon, The IIconcs and The Forgotten sons added to the latest teaser for Slammiversary along with The Bullet Club.

So who would be most likely to make an appearance?
    I think IIconics and maybe Joe.
    Mickie or Chelsea (who has Matt there)

Forgotten Sons doesn't seem a big enough name to tease so they're possible, though I guess they were teasing everyone.

Joe and BDson to reform the Main Event Mafia :pac:

Josh Alexander vs TJP in a 60 minute Iron Man next week could be a match of the year contender.

And not many will see it, since isn't that BTI exclusive to the app?

• Advertisement

Josh Alexander vs TJP in a 60 minute Iron Man next week could be a match of the year contender.

Two of the best wrestlers on Impact at the moment

Moose calling out Black.

I want it now.

60 minute Iron Man match ran into Impact so they showed the last 10 minutes or so. Both guys wrecked as you'd expect but still going.

Don't know what the focus on Sami Callihan against Kenny is about. Are they looking to him to take the title rather than Moose?

And we have our first cut WWE guy, though didn't recognise him, probably due to being clean shaven and the lack of tv time he really got anyway - Steve Cutler. Had to look up the name when it showed him.
    Just double checked now and didn't realise he was released before the other cuts

I think the focus on Sami now is cause you cant have Moose taking the title straight off Omega, he needs a defense first if Moose winning is going to have any 'impact'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Pulled the trigger on this. Should be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,182 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I'm sure I'll order it also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Rumoured to be 100 fans or less and all tickets are ringside. They give tonnes of stuff too and will even be able to go home with a piece of the canvas. I seemed to have got the first ticket so hopefully the two Tony's and Jerry Lynn are front row again for Kenny's match.

Impact have put the Josh Alexander vs TJP: 60 MIN IRONMAN match on youtube

Slammiversary sold out in 20 minutes and with tickets at $250 each that's not bad going.

15 years ago today

472-don_west-gif-high_five-mike_tenay-tna.gif

What do people make of them nowadays as a commentating team? I think they've aged pretty well, in so far as the standard of commentating has fallen so low that whenever I watch any old TNA I enjoy listening to them. West had great energy, especially compared to his 'insipid' successor

• Advertisement

Looking forward to Against All Odds on Sunday the card look really good.

Since it's an Impact show, it's on Saturday I believe.

It is funny that their Event names are basically a company description. "Against All Odds" they're "Hard to Kill"

Omega vs Moose will take place from Daily's Place.

Sami Callahan will take on the winner at Slammiversary.

Sami Callahan will take on the winner at Slammiversary.

Ugh

Ugh

I have the feeling it's a set-up for a triple threat after some shenanigans on Saturday

Good Brothers and Sami being kept busy in a tag match in the Impact Zone so maybe the Bucks will make an appearance?

Maybe I'm missing it but what do they see in Sami Callahan?

Strange one for me

Yeah it makes no sense that they keep looking past Moose and treat Sami like the threat.

They need to build Moose as the monster, he's their best asset.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Said it before but I'd go with Trey Miguel as the one to eventually dethrone Omega, big potential there, he always stood out as the most impressive of the Rascalz.

Advertisement