Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft approval

Options
  • 11-01-2018 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi there. I was just wondering do you guys approve overdrafts over the weekend?

As in if I applied for an overdraft online on Friday when would it be approved?

Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

tyrion1234 wrote: »
    Hi there. I was just wondering do you guys approve overdrafts over the weekend?

As in if I applied for an overdraft online on Friday when would it be approved?

Thanks very much
    Hi tyrion1234

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Our lending team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, and Saturday morning 10 am - 2pm. They will accept applications over the weekend however it can take 2-3 business days for your application to be reviewed.

If you wish to discuss this further we'd advised that you call them on 1890 365 100 opt 2.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Hi tyrion1234

Our lending team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, and Saturday morning 10 am - 2pm. They will accept applications over the weekend however it can take 2-3 business days for your application to be reviewed

If you wish to discuss this further we'd advised that you call them on 1890 365 100 opt 2.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Thanks for the reply Jane. I send in the application last night. Any chance that the overdraft would be approved today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

tyrion1234 wrote: »
    Hi tyrion1234

Our lending team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, and Saturday morning 10 am - 2pm. They will accept applications over the weekend however it can take 2-3 business days for your application to be reviewed

Thanks again,
    Jane

Thanks for the reply Jane. I send in the application last night. Any chance that the overdraft would be approved today?
    Hi tyrion 1234,

Thanks for getting back to us.

As mentioned above, it can take 2-3 business days for your application to be reviewed. This doesn't include the weekend.

If you wish to discuss this please call the number above.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement