Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

signal keeps dropping

Options
  • 12-01-2018 12:12am

hi,
    just got Eir tv and broadband installed today,  broadband seems to be working fine.

how ever the TV keeps losing signal every 2-5 mins and my tv tells me no signal is coming through.

it comes back on if i move the box or when i was making sure wires were properly connected. but only lasts a few minutes.

i tried the other HDMI port on the TV to see if that changed anything, worked a bit longer then no signal again. 

My Tv is new enough and no issues with playstation on either port  losing signal.

only other issue i can see is the modem is in one room and eir box in the next room and the ethernet cable is connected through the 2 plugs? could this be the issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Hi stephen1984,

Sorry to hear of your TV issues. Your best bet with this would be to speak with a member of our technical support team. You can chat with the guys here and they'll be happy to look into that for you.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Advertisement