Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow apps

Options
  • 12-01-2018 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭

Any apps worth downloading for skiing? In particular I'm wondering if there's a map app that works better than others? Ideally one that would be able to pin point your location and the location of your other group members.

I'm guessing there are a few examples of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

I use Trace Snow myself generally just to map my runs and the stats from all my runs.
    The app for the resort i'm going to this year will track the location of others in my group.

If tracking others is the main thing your interested in, I think snowcru app does that. I think it tracks similar stats to trace snow as well

Remember for it to work, you'll need to allow it to use your location at all times (rather than when just using app)

Advertisement