Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTRS VBOY

• 12-01-2018 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

The Vboy is a fantastic mod with a Yihi chip but unfortunately the version 1 had a battery door issue which caused the door to open if placed on a hard surface. I have a V1 myself and have experienced this problem on a number of occasions. I've been onto GTRS over the past while and they have agreed to send me a replacement V2 door. They have also asked me would I be willing to accept a number of replacement doors in the various colours to distribute to anyone else who may have the V1 issue.
    The V2 door has VERSION 2 clearly written on the inside of the door.
    These are coming from China so I'd expect the usual 4/6 week delivery time frame.
    So.if anyone has the GTRS VBOY V1 and if you want a V2 door then drop me a pm and I'll sort it when they arrive.
    I don't know how many they'll send so it'll have to be a first come first served scenario.

Advertisement