Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

installation issues

Options
  • 12-01-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

having problems getting answers from er re my installation for broadband. hope you can help. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Hi there,

How can I help?

-Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 15 KosaH

eir: Kevin wrote: »
    Hi there,

How can I help?

-Kevin
    Hi Kevin
    original installation was 19th dec. got call on that day saying engineer would not make it, would next day suit. said yes, but in the AM, was told  i was a priority for next morning. Nothing until 4pm, engineer phones, says he will be there in 15 mins. After 5pm arrives, tells me cannot proceed, as due to health and safety, he cannot go out on a flat roof. suggests i  call eir, and ask for eir technician to do installation. Call eir, appointment made for 11th, yesterday. Get call from eir, saying appointment is for 12th, not 11th, promised that it would be in AM. Get call at 12:07 today, its the same technician as first visit. He says nothing he can do, I must contact EIR. Phone eir today, they tell me cannot help, put me through to Kn networks, who tell me to contact eir.. spoke to Cory, who promised to put it to his team leader, and that he would get back to me. havent heard anything yet. Shocking disregard for my time, 3 days wasted waiting for nothing. What do i do to try get installation done?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

KosaH wrote: »
    eir: Kevin wrote: »
    Hi there,

How can I help?

-Kevin
    Hi Kevin
    original installation was 19th dec. got call on that day saying engineer would not make it, would next day suit. said yes, but in the AM, was told  i was a priority for next morning. Nothing until 4pm, engineer phones, says he will be there in 15 mins. After 5pm arrives, tells me cannot proceed, as due to health and safety, he cannot go out on a flat roof. suggests i  call eir, and ask for eir technician to do installation. Call eir, appointment made for 11th, yesterday. Get call from eir, saying appointment is for 12th, not 11th, promised that it would be in AM. Get call at 12:07 today, its the same technician as first visit. He says nothing he can do, I must contact EIR. Phone eir today, they tell me cannot help, put me through to Kn networks, who tell me to contact eir.. spoke to Cory, who promised to put it to his team leader, and that he would get back to me. havent heard anything yet. Shocking disregard for my time, 3 days wasted waiting for nothing. What do i do to try get installation done?
    thanks
    I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement