Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir mobile/bundle query

Options
  • 12-01-2018 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, 
    I am recently an Eir broadband (fibre only) customer, and have been an e-mobile customer for a while, maybe 2 years, not too sure. It's a SIM only plan, but I've discovered that because I'm an Eir customer at home, I can get a SIM only pack that's cheaper than my current one as a bundle.
    I signed up for it via an on-line chat last Thursday, and the SIM card came in the post, but I tried to change over on the customer care line on Tuesday but didn't get it complete.
    Can someone here help me change over please?
    Thanks.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Fireball14013

Unfortunately we don't have visibility of ports here but if you call the guys on 1800690000, they can check that for you.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fireball14013

Thanks Kevin. Can you confirm though that even though I'm moving from a standalone SIM Only 30-day rolling contract onto a bundle SIM only 30 day rolling contract plan, that the mobile part will still be not tied to any contract? My broadband 18 month contract is being refreshed from this point forward, which is fair enough, but I still want to remain on a 30-day rolling contract with my mobile. Will this be the case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Thanks Kevin. Can you confirm though that even though I'm moving from a standalone SIM Only 30-day rolling contract onto a bundle SIM only 30 day rolling contract plan, that the mobile part will still be not tied to any contract? My broadband 18 month contract is being refreshed from this point forward, which is fair enough, but I still want to remain on a 30-day rolling contract with my mobile. Will this be the case?
    You will not be tied into an 18-month contract with the mobile if you bundle this, you will remain on your 30-day contract. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement