Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I thought that as well at Metropolis. But If there's a good DJ playing it's great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Seen the full show in Glastonbury last summer and it was an incredible sight. obliviously this is a scaled down version but really looking forward to checking it out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Yeah it's the mini arcadia, nothing exciting

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Looks like there will be Sunday day tickets but only for families..

"We are also now providing Sunday (Only) Family Day Tickets which go on sale Friday, June 15th at 9am via ticketmaster.ie priced at €75.00 which allows one parent per ticket to attend the Sunday of the festival with up to two Children 12 or under can able attend free of charge with the accompanying parent. Entry from 11am and last entry 6pm on Sunday, August 5th."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

eplady2017 wrote: »

"We are also now providing Sunday (Only) Family Day Tickets which go on sale Friday, June 15th at 9am via ticketmaster.ie priced at €75.00 which allows one parent per ticket to attend the Sunday of the festival with up to two Children 12 or under can able attend free of charge with the accompanying parent. Entry from 11am and last entry 6pm on Sunday, August 5th."

Could you buy a family ticket and forget the family?

• Advertisement

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Could you buy a family ticket and forget the family?

Doubt it, one of their replys on facebook was "FYI - these are exclusively for Family's" (these being the Sun tickets)
    What you need is a friend that looks very very very young :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

I did hear on Beat breakfast yesterday that a kid was looking forward to seeing king king company at this festival so don't know do they have inside information about kkc playing 😂 they will surely be playing a local festival? They are at indiependence.

dodo87 wrote: »
    I did hear on Beat breakfast yesterday that a kid was looking forward to seeing king king company at this festival so don't know do they have inside information about kkc playing �� they will surely be playing a local festival? They are at indiependence.

I'd asked that question a few weeks back on either their FB or Twitter page (can't remember) but because they are playing Daytripper in Waterford this year they said they'd not be at ATN.. But we can still hope I suppose :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

dodo87 wrote: »
    I did hear on Beat breakfast yesterday that a kid was looking forward to seeing king king company at this festival so don't know do they have inside information about kkc playing �� they will surely be playing a local festival? They are at indiependence.

https://daytripper.ie/

They're playing Waterford a couple weeks later; and Beatyard and Indiependance the weekend of the bank holiday.

Highly doubt an appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Tickets bought for this. It'll be the first outing for the new Camper too ! Looking forward to it.

Especially David August !

Update:

Here's my playlist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Was out in Curraghmore a few weeks ago, its impressively big, loads of land. One negative though is the road, there's 2 entrances the main one where the road is decent but the other entrance around the back is bad so don't wash your car before the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭muloc

Strange a family ticket only allowing 1 adult in?
    I don't see a Sunday only ticket either if both parents wanted to go or do you just buy 2 family tickets to get everyone in?

muloc wrote: »
    Strange a family ticket only allowing 1 adult in?
    I don't see a Sunday only ticket either if both parents wanted to go or do you just buy 2 family tickets to get everyone in?

1 adult and 1-2 children for 75euro.

2 adults and 2-4 children = 150euro etc

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭muloc

1 adult and 1-2 children for 75euro.

2 adults and 2-4 children = 150euro etc

was afraid that was the answer! I preferred it when I thought we'd all get in for €75 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

So the Food & Drink lineup has been announced (see the ATN website).

I don't know what I was expecting, but I am blown away. Looks like some amazing food will be on offer, and some really interesting talks/demonstrations.

I'll admit my mouth was watering reading the lineup. Will have to make sure I budget for it, as food is not normally my priority for spending at a music festival. I think ATN might change that for me though!

I know this isn't really a music related post, but didn't want to start a new thread elsewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

I'm very impressed by it as well. Couldn't find any details of the drinks that will be on offer though ?

I'll have a lot of my own with me but like to switch to the pints in the evening to save me carrying my own stuff around.

Some great craft breweries in the Munster area so hopefully they'll be involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Korvanica wrote: »

they seem to have changed it, but some links on the site still have the old address. this is the new one:
    https://www.alltogethernow.ie/food-feast

I recognise a good few of the names from B&S festival this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Judging by the food stalls they will surely have to have some craft stuff.
    Dungarvan, Metalman etc

Unless one of the big boys pay them €€€ to be the exclusive provider.

ryaner777 wrote: »
    I'm very impressed by it as well. Couldn't find any details of the drinks that will be on offer though ?

I'll have a lot of my own with me but like to switch to the pints in the evening to save me carrying my own stuff around.

Some great craft breweries in the Munster area so hopefully they'll be involved.

I love the BYO aspect of ATN (I normally just do EP so not used to this)... If the weather stays like this keeping beer cool will be an issue.. Do festivals with BYO ever have places to buy ice???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Judging by the food stalls they will surely have to have some craft stuff.
    Dungarvan, Metalman etc

Unless one of the big boys pay them €€€ to be the exclusive provider.
    hopefully, but POD usually work with Bulmers (FF and Metropolis), so I assume they'll have them doing the bar at ATN too, and with the free-flow policy, I'm not sure how happy they'd be with even more competition.

hopefully, but POD usually work with Bulmers (FF and Metropolis), so I assume they'll have them doing the bar at ATN too, and with the free-flow policy, I'm not sure how happy they'd be with even more competition.

So what was the lager option at FF?? How pricey was it...

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

I love the BYO aspect of ATN (I normally just do EP so not used to this)... If the weather stays like this keeping beer cool will be an issue.. Do festivals with BYO ever have places to buy ice???
    You'd be surprised how long the ice/ice water lasts when you keep cooler box in the shade. Even the very hot weekend for BnS a few years ago, I still had drinkably cold cans up to noon on the Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

A festival like this does need a main drinks partner I am surprised one hasnt been announced yet, you do need one because you cant be depending on craft breweries like this to keep stock level to serve a festival this size.

Like ye say POD usually do it with Bulmers (five lamps is their beer). They live with the free flow policy at Body and Soul.

They could also do with announcing the bottom of the bill, talk at body and soul very few of the smaller irish acts have even been asked to play yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

folks, i have a spare ticket for the family campervan section if anyone wants it.. i bought 2 in error, thinking i was buying 2 x tickets to the whole event. (the ticket purchase process wasn't the easiest to understand)..

anyway.. if anyone has entry tickets already and wants to bring their camper, PM me and we can arrange..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

folks, i have a spare ticket for the family campervan section if anyone wants it.. i bought 2 in error, thinking i was buying 2 x tickets to the whole event. (the ticket purchase process wasn't the easiest to understand)..

anyway.. if anyone has entry tickets already and wants to bring their camper, PM me and we can arrange..

I think u can get refunded off ticketmaster if bought within Last 48 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    I think u can get refunded off ticketmaster if bought within Last 48 hours

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

They gone? Made a mistake and bought another family camping ticket instead of the campervan area ticket. Happy to do some sort of trade if of any interest.

• Advertisement

Looks amazing. I cannot wait. All the smaller stages within the trees gets me excited.

Advertisement