Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Looks awesome. And small ! Seems a nice handy location for the general camping to the arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Love the names of the areas. "All My Friends" ❤❤

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Looks great and I love that there is a dedicated Boutique / Family Car Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

They also say in the comments there's more acts coming next week

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Korvanica wrote: »
    Looks awesome. And small ! Seems a nice handy location for the general camping to the arena.

And from general Cark Park to camp site... Getting excited now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Has it been announced who's playing on the Sunday? Interested in a family ticket but would really be going for Fleet Foxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Has it been announced who's playing on the Sunday? Interested in a family ticket but would really be going for Fleet Foxes.

No official day breakdown yet. Chaka Khan self confirmed for the Friday. Pretty sure ATN said Fleet Foxes are closing the main stage on the Sunday. Don't quote me on it though

Drop them a FB message or tweet.. They seem fairly good at replying to people..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

I'd predict Chaka Khan and Mura Masa playing Friday (Friday Party), Roisin Murphy and Underworld on Saturday (Late Night Dance Act) and Fleet Foxes and Villagers on Sunday (crowd-pleasers comedown).

Based on absolutely nothing obviously!! But that's my guess!

That's also just made me think that Mogwai probably clashes with one of those headliners as the top billing on the next stage down...! :(

According to Bandsaintown Fleet Foxes play Sunday at 7pm. This may not be 100% accurate..

https://www.bandsintown.com/e/1007233010?app_id=js_fleetfoxes.co&came_from=242&affil_code=js_fleetfoxes.co&utm_medium=web&utm_source=widget&utm_campaign=event

• Advertisement

eplady2017 wrote: »

7pm is just the stock time they give all artists when it's unconfirmed. Unless there's going to be a hell of a lot of clashes at ATN!

MattD wrote: »
    7pm is just the stock time they give all artists when it's unconfirmed. Unless there's going to be a hell of a lot of clashes at ATN!

Yep.... Just noticed the time on other acts .. but acts seem to have different days so days listed may be accurate..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

That's a handy resource I was never aware of, so thanks for the heads up!

I am hoping it's not fully accurate though, as we have to head home on the Sunday and Nils Frahm is down to play then. May just be wishful thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just added 15:

Mashrou Leila
    Haai
    David Kitt
    Sing Along Social
    Persons Of Interest
    Dj Deece
    Mount Alaska
    Fehdah
    R.Kitt
    Basciville
    West Cork Ukulele Orchestra
    New York Brass Band
    Crinkle Cuts
    Bring Your Own Brass
    The Jenova CollectivE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

A few more acts announced today:

https://twitter.com/PODPresents/status/1014119926154612737

And they said "Still to come over the next 10 days All Curious Minds (Spoken Word & Poetry), One Love by Sim Simma, Arcadia Line-up, All My Friends Line-Up, Lawns of Tranquillity and much more."

Very excited for this festival now, it seems like it ticks every box. I wonder what will be in store at the All My Friends stage?

maximoose wrote: »
    Just added 15:

Mashrou Leila
    Haai
    David Kitt
    Sing Along Social
    Persons Of Interest
    Dj Deece
    Mount Alaska
    Fehdah
    R.Kitt
    Basciville
    West Cork Ukulele Orchestra
    New York Brass Band
    Crinkle Cuts
    Bring Your Own Brass
    The Jenova CollectivE

No familiar with many of those names... Sing Along Social always good fun ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Seen New York Brass Band in Glastonbury last year. Great Sound

Needs more Brass Bands...!

As said by others, the pure number of stages does seem very intriguing. Still looking forward to the All Curious Minds lineup as I feel like there could be some gems announced in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

MattD wrote: »
    Needs more Brass Bands...!

As said by others, the poor number of stages does seem very intriguing. Still looking forward to the All Curious Minds lineup as I feel like there could be some gems announced in there.

Do you think so? It looks like there will be around 8 stages dedicated to music which I think is a pretty decent amount.. Same amount roughly that is at Body & Soul.

This is just guess work but I'm thinking
    1) Main Stage - main acts such as Fleet Foxes, Underworld, Villagers, Roisin Murphy, Chaka Khan etc.
    2) Something Kind of Wonderful - main tent with acts like Groove Armada, Yaasin Bey, Nils Frahm, Booka Shade, Thundercat.
    3) Road to Nowhere - dance music tent with The Black Madonna, Horse Meat Disco, Fish Go Deep, DJ Deece.
    4) Arcadia - local DJs with lineup still to come.
    5) One Love - organised by Sim Simma. Reckon something similar to Trenchtown at EP?
    6) Belonging Bandstand - Some of the smaller Irish acts on the poster, similar to Pagoda stage at B&S?
    7) Hotpress Acoustic - self explanatory.
    8) All My Friends - mystery... Would love for Mother DJs to make an appearance here!

Do you think so? It looks like there will be around 8 stages dedicated to music which I think is a pretty decent amount.. Same amount roughly that is at Body & Soul.

This is just guess work but I'm thinking
    1) Main Stage - main acts such as Fleet Foxes, Underworld, Villagers, Roisin Murphy, Chaka Khan etc.
    2) Something Kind of Wonderful - main tent with acts like Groove Armada, Yaasin Bey, Nils Frahm, Booka Shade, Thundercat.
    3) Road to Nowhere - dance music tent with The Black Madonna, Horse Meat Disco, Fish Go Deep, DJ Deece.
    4) Arcadia - local DJs with lineup still to come.
    5) One Love - organised by Sim Simma. Reckon something similar to Trenchtown at EP?
    6) Belonging Bandstand - Some of the smaller Irish acts on the poster, similar to Pagoda stage at B&S?
    7) Hotpress Acoustic - self explanatory.
    8) All My Friends - mystery... Would love for Mother DJs to make an appearance here!

Bahaha jaysus, I meant to say 'pure number of stages' not poor... Complete slip of the thumb there! My bad! I'm really looking forward to this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Very excited for this festival now, it seems like it ticks every box. I wonder what will be in store at the All My Friends stage?
    pretty sure it's all Irish acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

ATN Playlist Updated with new acts.
    No familiar with many of those names... Sing Along Social always good fun ...

Fun alright but I found it got a bit tiresome quickly. Why go see a ton of punters sing popular tunes when there's probably some awesome bands on at the same time.

Each to their own though. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Not much there for me I'm afraid. I like a bit of brass and Basciville have a nice thing going on. I could do with a few more guitars getting in on the act before kick off. Arrah who cares. It'll be great.

This Is The Kit are / is excellent, worth checking out for anyone going.

Had hoped to do a family boutique camping trip, but looked like costing me over €500 quid...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

This Is The Kit are / is excellent, worth checking out for anyone going.

Had hoped to do a family boutique camping trip, but looked like costing me over €500 quid...

I'd gladly pay that for a hotel but there's none in vicinity and probably more expensive. Not sure how boutique camping can justify that but I suppose if people are willing to pay it..

I'd pay a hotel but you need to get to and from the site as well, and I wouldn't want to have to drive / not be able to drink.

I'd pay a hotel but you need to get to and from the site as well, and I wouldn't want to have to drive / not be able to drink.

In the FAQ's section on the website they say
    " A shuttle service from Waterford City will be available. Details to follow."
    Could be an option for ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Suggs (of Madness i'm assuming) announced for the spoken word stage

Madness gig on 28th July in 3arena

Organisers may be waiting until they've played the 3arena gig to announce them for Alltogethernow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Suggs (of Madness i'm assuming) announced for the spoken word stage

Madness gig on 28th July in 3arena

Organisers may be waiting until they've played the 3arena gig to announce them for Alltogethernow.

Would love for them to be added but just can't see organisers adding another headliner or subheadliner at this late stage. The 3Arena is a bigger capacity than this entire festival.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

I see no plastic bottles in the FAQ I assume that’s just disposable bottles. Was planning on bringing school bottles for kids. Also spotted no BBQs allowed hadn’t budgeted for feeding 4 kids on festival price food :( looks like they will be eating crisps and biscuits all weekend!!

Advertisement