Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭jimosterberg

Ah now, that's poor. Wonder if it's down to the general water restrictions.
    The lake will be closer and very tempting at this stage!

I'm in tangerine fields and reckon I'll be OK having babywipe showers! The toilet situation is a bit confusing though. They said tangerine fields campers will be using the general camping toilets but surely there'll be toilets at tangerine fields and we won't have to go across the site to use the toilet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Tangerine fields ? is that a campsite? Cant find any info on the website?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I'm in tangerine fields and reckon I'll be OK having babywipe showers! The toilet situation is a bit confusing though. They said tangerine fields campers will be using the general camping toilets but surely there'll be toilets at tangerine fields and we won't have to go across the site to use the toilet

They said the toilets were close alright, just not the showers! Baby wipes are key in such situations.

greenspurs wrote: »

Similar to pink moon at EP. Less fancy boutique camping located near the family/campervans. When you click on boutique camping on the ATN website it should come up as an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Le Bruise wrote: »

Similar to pink moon at EP. Less fancy boutique camping located near the family/campervans. When you click on boutique camping on the ATN website it should come up as an option.
    I would say say boutique is a bit of a stretch if you haven't access to showers. I'd be rightly pissed off.

• Advertisement

Stillill42 wrote: »
    I would say say boutique is a bit of a stretch if you haven't access to showers. I'd be rightly pissed off.

Yup, the term ‘boutique’ is being used in its loosest possible sense here. We’re just paying someone to put up our tent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Just got an email from Tangerine Fields to say that the only showers available to us will be in the general campsite, 1300m walk each way through the festival site!! Offering a full refund for anyone who doesn’t want to stay there following this announcement.

Luckily, i’m only there Friday and Saturday, but could imagine anyone there for the full weekend would be fairly annoyed by that.

Whatever about a full refund, surely decent think would be knock a few euro off as a discount on what you've already paid for...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Arcadia announcement, sorry about state of file you will need to zoom photo.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

False alarm on showergate!!

Dear Customers

Apologies for the last email you received. We were wrong about the showers being far from camp - our mistake. We have had confirmation from the great guys at the the All Together Now site team that they do have both toilets and showers in our area of the campsite.
    Sorry for any confusion caused.

Peace & Love
    Team Tangerine

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭connectq

Is the car park for tangerine the same car park for boutique and family camping??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭jimosterberg

connectq wrote: »
    Is the car park for tangerine the same car park for boutique and family camping??

Yeah it is. I wonder will they provide separate directions. Anyone in boutique or family camping will be heading for car park 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

Really wish there was general Sunday tickets. Can't make it for the weekend but looks like a belter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

just decided to go to this in the last few days! main act I want to see is Mura Masa - can anyone advise anyone else similar that I should check out on line up? Mos Def, Groove Armada and New Power Generation are the others standing out.

will there be tents with just Djs playing music similar to what you get at EP at Casa Bacardi or Heineken stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

showpony1 wrote: »
    just decided to go to this in the last few days! main act I want to see is Mura Masa - can anyone advise anyone else similar that I should check out on line up? Mos Def, Groove Armada and New Power Generation are the others standing out.

will there be tents with just Djs playing music similar to what you get at EP at Casa Bacardi or Heineken stage?

I'd imagine so.

There'll also be DJ's playing in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

i went on holidays and none of the posh camping was sold out... i come back and pretty much everything is sold out-how the hell did that happen?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Probably a bunch of people were holding out for this months pay cheque to buy it?

Anyone know the best way to get to festival from Cork? Don't drive so guess bus? Are there shuttles from Waterford city to festival site?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ackyboi

It'll be interesting to see how the shuttle buses from Waterford bus station or train station get out to Portlaw that weekend - it's the same weekend as the spraoi festival and from my understanding, a lot of the roads will be closed

ackyboi wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see how the shuttle buses from Waterford bus station or train station get out to Portlaw that weekend - it's the same weekend as the spraoi festival and from my understanding, a lot of the roads will be closed

For Spraoi, there is only a few roads in the city centre closed. wouldn't have much effect for portlaw entry from Carrick/Kilmacthomas/Fiddown Bridge side.

You have to remember that Portlaw is a small village, with only limited access , and unless there is a super efficient traffic plan in operation, there could be chaos.
    Very narrow roads around the area, and I imagine there will be a one way system in place.
    It could get messy.
    Cycle up the greenway and hop a few ditches.... :D

• Advertisement

Eod100 wrote: »
    Anyone know the best way to get to festival from Cork? Don't drive so guess bus? Are there shuttles from Waterford city to festival site?

Train to carrick on suir...
    Taxi/bus/ thumb from there :D

Train to carrick on suir...
    Taxi/bus/ thumb from there :D

Ah train is like 3 hours and only 3 a day..! :O

Ah train is like 3 hours and only 3 a day..! :O

It cud take 3 hrs to get from Waterford to Kilmeaden !!
    27kms ...

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Suppose bus to Waterford City and then hop on the shuttle bus to the festival. We are still waiting on confirmation for the shuttles. I'm hoping one leaves the quay or Ballybricken which would be very close for you as the bus station is on the quay. I'm interested to see what route the shuttle bus will take. It might stop at WIT and therefore you could jump out of the bus there and save you coming into town as you have to go back out the cork road direction to get the festival anyway.

Suppose bus to Waterford City and then hop on the shuttle bus to the festival. We are still waiting on confirmation for the shuttles. I'm hoping one leaves the quay or Ballybricken which would be very close for you as the bus station is on the quay. I'm interested to see what route the shuttle bus will take. It might stop at WIT and therefore you could jump out of the bus there and save you coming into town as you have to go back out the cork road direction to get the festival anyway.

Yes,you would hope the shuttle buses would use the new Tool bridge and stay out of the city centre, if they are leaving from the bus station.
    On the other hand , you would imagine the WIT campus as the ideal location for the shuttles to leave from ? then just Straight out the carriageway to Kilmeaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Anyone have any idea what time the music kicks off at on the Friday? Can't seem to see anything online and I'm getting a bit worried with all this talk of traffic as I probably wont be able to leave Dublin until 5pm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

dmm82 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea what time the music kicks off at on the Friday? Can't seem to see anything online and I'm getting a bit worried with all this talk of traffic as I probably wont be able to leave Dublin until 5pm :(

Not entirely sure, but stagetimes will be out this Friday

Quick informal head count.. are people aiming to get there for the gates or just kinda waltz in later in the day? I remember arriving into EP 2005 at around 6pm with no queues and no problem getting a camp spot and it was the most glorious non stressful festival arrival ever... is it too much to hope that could ever happen again?

Toast wrote: »
    Quick informal head count.. are people aiming to get there for the gates or just kinda waltz in later in the day? I remember arriving into EP 2005 at around 6pm with no queues and no problem getting a camp spot and it was the most glorious non stressful festival arrival ever... is it too much to hope that could ever happen again?

What time are gates, 2pm?

• Advertisement

Gates are midday. Car parks are a bit earlier.

Advertisement