Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

That's a joke. I'll be putting my 15 quid towards a taxi I'd say rather than waiting around for a 15 seater van.

Do you know how many taxis are in the locality ? :confused:

There isn't many !

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

greenspurs wrote: »
    Do you know how many taxis are in the locality ? :confused:

There isn't many !

Waterford city centre? I would have thought there'd be a healthy population of taxis?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JayWalsh

Waterford city centre? I would have thought there'd be a healthy population of taxis?

40 quid for a taxi to Portlaw from Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

JayWalsh wrote: »
    40 quid for a taxi to Portlaw from Waterford.

There'll be at least two of us so 20 quid each would be well worth it. Not writing off the shuttle but if there's a big queue and it's only 15 seats I won't be wasting precious festival time hanging around waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Choochtown

There is a comment on an earlier version "All Acts entered. Times not correct" .. so yes, its not accurate.

Apologies for getting your hopes up.

Yeah it'll only be a rough estimate or David Kitt better get into shape.
    The clashfinder has him starting on 1 stage (as New Jackson) only 5 minutes after finishing on another!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

You can change the departure date for that service to Saturday & Sunday and buses are available

Ah cool thanks. I was on my phone briefly is all. Checked there again and Bus Eireann doesn't seem to be providing a late shuttle back into town after the festival Fri or Sat. There last one back into town on Sat seems to be 9.15pm.

Am I right in saying there will be an alternative shuttle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Ah cool thanks. I was on my phone briefly is all. Checked there again and Bus Eireann doesn't seem to be providing a late shuttle back into town after the festival Fri or Sat. There last one back into town on Sat seems to be 9.15pm.

Am I right in saying there will be an alternative shuttle?

Surely there has to be. The festival'd be only kicking off around then!

It mentions on twitter that there'll be more transport info released today, so hopefully all will become clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

According to the clashfinder, Maribou State clashes with Maribou state DJ set. Fúck, I wanted to see both

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Choochtown wrote: »
    Yeah it'll only be a rough estimate or David Kitt better get into shape.
    The clashfinder has him starting on 1 stage (as New Jackson) only 5 minutes after finishing on another!

the stage crew better join him on the exercise training regime, some acts beginning the second after the previous ones finish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

If anyone has or knows anyone selling a 2 man tangerine fields tent please pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Lads where's the transport info we were supposed to get today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Stillill42 wrote: »

Jeez the day is not over yet, chill

lc180 wrote: »

Jeez the day is not over yet, chill
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Everybody needs to calm down, this is getting outta hand

Smiley face.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nialldel

Hi All.
    I created the clashfinder.
    Yes. The times are not correct until these times are released. I'll be straight onto it when they are. You can set a notification in clashfinder to be notified when it's updated.
    I'm not part of the fest. I like to have this for myself and it's good to share! Hope it's useful. Guaranteed, I'm not going unless it's complete so keep an eye.

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nialldel

Times in the clashfinder are not correct at all.

They will be updated when they are released.

Nildel (clashfinder creater)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

?

I'm more informed than I was. Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

Nialldel wrote: »
    Times in the clashfinder are not correct at all.

They will be updated when they are released.

Nildel (clashfinder creater)

How do you go about setting up a clashfinder? Is it very difficult? Would love to set one up for Creamfields :) there does be so many clashes at that!

danois wrote: »
    How do you go about setting up a clashfinder? Is it very difficult? Would love to set one up for Creamfields :) there does be so many clashes at that!

https://clashfinder.com/new/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

I find putting all the data in a spreadsheet and uploading that to be the handiest way to do it:

you make a sheet with 5 columns (Date, Start_Time, End_Time, Act_Name, Stage_Name). Fill in your data, then copy that data into the excel import page, upload and save .. your done.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

folks, i have 1 family campervan ticket available.. any takers? PM me for details.. can post it, or meet up if you're in dublin area

you will need a general admission ticket to make use of it

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Anyone have any idea if this will sell out before Tuesday?

Not paid until then but absolutely fully set on going now and would be gutted if they sell out before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Unless you're in the know I'd say it's impossible to predict really. The one thing I'd say is that family/campervan camping tickets sold out only around two weeks ago, which for EP before recent years typically sold out months before the regular tickets.

There could be a rush this weekend though. EP are assumedly going to announce something today or tomorrow and the quality/lack thereof of that announcement could push a lot of people to sell EP tickets and go for ATN...

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Thanks Matt,

Nice anxious few days ahead.

Fully my own fault for leaving it so late.

payday tomorrow for a lot of people too, so can imagine there'll be plenty of people who were also holding off until then.

there's a good few tickets on toutless at the moment though, so i'd say you'll pick one up even if it does sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

Hadn't being paying much attention EP this year, but have to say I think the ATN line up is way better. A lot of thought seems to have gone Into the mix of acts with a little bit of something for everybody. Can't wait now!

Goldigga wrote: »
    Hadn't being paying much attention EP this year, but have to say I think the ATN line up is way better. A lot of thought seems to have gone Into the mix of acts with a little bit of something for everybody. Can't wait now!
    vast majority of the EP lineup hasn't been released yet....

while there's definitely variety in the ATN lineup, I think it's quite safe and predictable overall tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

vast majority of the EP lineup hasn't been released yet....

while there's definitely variety in the ATN lineup, I think it's quite safe and predictable overall tbh.

Seems mad that 5 weeks out from EP they would be releasing more than double the acts they already have to date. I would say more fillers to come but doubt it's the vast majority

• Advertisement

Goldigga wrote: »
    Seems mad that 5 weeks out from EP they would be releasing more than double the acts they already have to date. I would say more fillers to come but doubt it's the vast majority
    most stages/areas haven't been announced, and less than half of the main stages acts have been announced, going on previous years numbers.

unless they're dramatically cutting the amount of stages/leaving stages empty for long periods, then there's definitely a majority still to come.

Advertisement