Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

most stages/areas haven't been announced, and less than half of the main stages acts have been announced, going on previous years numbers.

unless they're dramatically cutting the amount of stages/leaving stages empty for long periods, then there's definitely a majority still to come.

These last minute line up annoumcements seem to be uniquely Irish with regard to festivals.

Anyway I'm really happy with ATN line up. Let's hope it's a great start to a new festival.. Bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Things we're missing

Bookings for Hot Tubs/Massage/Classes etc

Transport Info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Has everyone received their tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Has everyone received their tickets?
    Yup. Instalment plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

For those of you who have used my apps in the past, I will not be making individual apps for festivals anymore.

I promised that I would do an app for All Together Now ... and so here is where I am:

Rather than make an app per festival as I have done in the past, I now have one app for all clashfinders. If there is a clashfinder, you can use this app to find it and set up your itinerary, reminders .. You can have multiple timetables and switch between them.

The app is called Festable, get it on the Google Play Store here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pablosoft.festable

I might do a couple of updates over the next week, but it is pretty functional as is. Also be warned that if you add acts to your itinerary and later the act is moved around on the clashfinder, it may get lost form your itinerary. So wait until the times are final tomorrow evening on clashfinder before creating your itinerary and reminders.

Its getting a trial run at Sunflowerfest this coming w/e, so I should get some feedback from

Android only for now, iPhone version will be next year ... sorry Apple heads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

For those of you who have used my apps in the past, I will not be making individual apps for festivals anymore.

I promised that I would do an app for All Together Now ... and so here is where I am:

Rather than make an app per festival as I have done in the past, I now have one app for all clashfinders. If there is a clashfinder, you can use this app to find it and set up your itinerary, reminders .. You can have multiple timetables and switch between them.

I might do a couple of updates over the next week, but it is pretty functional as is. Also be warned that if you add acts to your itinerary and later the act is moved around on the clashfinder, it may get lost form your itinerary. So wait until the times are final tomorrow evening on clashfinder before creating your itinerary and reminders.

Its getting a trial run at Sunflowerfest this coming w/e, so I should get some feedback from

Fair play, Pablo. Downloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

That's a great idea Pablo. Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

You're an absolute legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Super stuff PabloAndRoy... Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

I think I can recall someone saying all your stuff needs to be brought from the car to campsite (boutique) in one go.

Does this mean all camping equipment and alcohol needs to be carried at first entry and no trips can be done to the car to bring further stuff in over the weekend?

Can anyone clarify? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    I think I can recall someone saying all your stuff needs to be brought from the car to campsite (boutique) in one go.

Does this mean all camping equipment and alcohol needs to be carried at first entry and no trips can be done to the car to bring further stuff in over the weekend?

That seems a bit mad. Surely once you have a wristband on you could go in and out as many times you like!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I think all alcohol must come in in one go, but I'm not sure if that has to be on your first entry.

Wouldn't mind if you could bring in camping stuff, get set up then go back for the beer. Has worked like that at a few smaller fests I've been too, stamp on the hand when you bring the booze in.

Gus Ivey wrote: »

I took it as no alcohol on re-entry.. So can go back and forward with whatever else but just no more drink...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

for Body & Soul, it's alcohol on first entry only.

bring a tent, and a backpack full of your booze, and then leave the booze in the tent when you set it up and get whatever else you need from the car then.

or else just bring enough clothes/food/whatever for the first night and go back to the car the next morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

What kind of a trek are we talking from the carpark to the campsite? Sorry if this has been asked

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Burkie94

dulux99 wrote: »
    What kind of a trek are we talking from the carpark to the campsite? Sorry if this has been asked

Judging by the sitemap the carpark looks to be in the same field as camping, just divided off. Trek shouldn't be so bad so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Burkie94 wrote: »
    dulux99 wrote: »

Judging by the sitemap the carpark looks to be in the same field as camping, just divided off. Trek shouldn't be so bad so!
    Great stuff. Lug in all the cans first and go back out for sleeping bags and all that craic. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Lads where's the transport info we were supposed to get today?

Still not a sniff of it!! Fingers crossed there’ll be an epic announcement tomorrow with both stage times and transport info, so we can spend the weekend making plans of unbridled debauchery!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but the site map.

atn_sitemap_web.png?format=1500w

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but the site map.

atn_sitemap_web.png?format=1500w

The campsite is right beside man arena.. not so for the campervans.. trying to guage how far a walk it is. Doesnt look too bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

The weather is supposed to be shite this weekend so I'd say that might slow the last of the ticket sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Is capacity 10k? Tbh thought it would be fairly close to sell out already. Guess it's probably too late to add a general Sunday day ticket

erica74 wrote: »
    The weather is supposed to be shite this weekend so I'd say that might slow the last of the ticket sales.

Forecast for next weekend still looks ok at the moment though. Bit more cloud creeping in but fairly dry. Obviously subject to massive change!!

Eod100 wrote: »
    Is capacity 10k? Tbh thought it would be fairly close to sell out already. Guess it's probably too late to add a general Sunday day ticket

Said 10k on many of the publications, but was 15k on the planning application and that was confirmed by one of the organisers in a video posted a while back.

Doubt any change to the family day ticket on the Sunday. They seem to be fairly strict on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Le Bruise wrote: »

Doubt any change to the family day ticket on the Sunday. They seem to be fairly strict on it.

And I hope they stay strict on it.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

I can't see general Sunday tickets happening. What happens Sunday if you show up without a kid I dunno. They want to be End of the Road in the UK. The age restriction and price and lack of Sunday tickets are all part of that play.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Toast wrote: »
    I can't see general Sunday tickets happening. What happens Sunday if you show up without a kid I dunno. They want to be End of the Road in the UK. The age restriction and price and lack of Sunday tickets are all part of that play.

You wont be allowed in ............ :D
    And hopefully that rule will be implemented.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Did we get the transport details yesterday as promised??? Stage times and updated map due today... Fingers crossed not too many clashes

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Did we get the transport details yesterday as promised??? Stage times and updated map due today... Fingers crossed not too many clashes

Was meant to be Wednesday but not a dickey bird as yet!! I’m Stalking their twitter feed hunting for updates....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Goldigga wrote: »
    The campsite is right beside man arena.. not so for the campervans.. trying to guage how far a walk it is. Doesnt look too bad

Measuring on Google Maps, it's about 1km if you follow what are likely to be the paths.

Advertisement