Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Will the arena close I wonder ?

Looking at the map, it seems like there's no way to get from the campervans/tangerine fields to the normal camping without going through the arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

I won't get too detailed with the weather forecast just yet because forecasts have been very difficult the last few weeks (in a good way though - there's usually been rain on the medium-range charts that disappears closer to the day), and we're still a week away, but:

Should be fairly dry over the weekend, Friday is currently looking like there will be a touch of rain, maybe only 1mm or so. Temperatures looking very pleasant too, low 20s during the day and then low teens at night (unless you're crazy, you don't want very hot or very cold weather when you're camping!).

Friday is also currently looking to be quite breezy, which is only really important if you're putting up an awning or something!

I'll update again on Monday when we're a bit closer, and the forecasts are getting into a more reliable range.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Fleet Foxes and Nils Frahm clashing is a major ****ty thing. I suppose I'll be able to see half of FF at least cos they start earlier.

Also, Reggie Watts is 20 minutes?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

MJohnston wrote: »
    Also, Reggie Watts is 20 minutes?!

12:30 - 1:30 - Belonging Bandstand on Saturday

Edit: Oh yeah, I see what you mean on All Curious Minds. On twice on Sat it seems

maximoose wrote: »
    12:30 - 1:30 - Belonging Bandstand on Saturday

Edit: Oh yeah, I see what you mean on All Curious Minds.

Ah well if he's playing as well that's not so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Booka Shade vs Underworld is the only real clash for me. I'll do a bit of both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

The All Curious Minds A and B is confusing me a bit, is there two tents/stages? Mura Masa and Yasiin bey clashing is a bit of a fix, Fleet Foxes and Nils Frahm clashing is annoying but FF is a no-brainer for me. The Friday Something Kind of Wonderful lineup is great for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Mogwai or Chaka Khan is a decision I never thought I'd have to make in life but here I am!

Bit of both I suppose. Roll on next Friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Fleet Foxes and Nils Frahm clashing is a major ****ty thing. I suppose I'll be able to see half of FF at least cos they start earlier.

Yeah in fairness that's the one clash that had me groaning

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

lc180 wrote: »
    Mogwai or Chaka Khan is a decision I never thought I'd have to make in life but here I am!

Haha snap. An hour of both seems doable

Pablo - Can you please wear something easily identifiable so we can bestow you with pints in return for the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Pablo - Can you please wear something easily identifiable so we can bestow you with pints in return for the app?

Something like this:
    https://www.spreadshirt.com/vote+for+pablo+men-s+ringer+t-shirt-D2690332

Haha snap. An hour of both seems doable

Include a GPS locator in the app perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 StephenOT

Anyone have an idea which of these three routes will be the best (least traffic). I'm thinking of taking the blue route as it stays well away from the m8 traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

First glance at the times look good, not too many clashes for me.. slightly confused about the road to nowhere stage.. the day and night times seem to overlap so they must be two separate stages?

StephenOT wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea which of these three routes will be the best (least traffic). I'm thinking of taking the blue route as it stays well away from the m8 traffic.

That highlighted route is the one listed on the ATN site, so I suspect it's also the one that'll be in the traffic management plan.

ETA: or at least the bit from the N25 onwards is probably in the traffic management plan. It's probably a bad idea to try and approach the site from the Carrick-on-suir direction as you might end up in a one-way system that sends you the long way round. But then again, it might be unguarded and faster *shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

That highlighted route is the one listed on the ATN site, so I suspect it's also the one that'll be in the traffic management plan.

ETA: or at least the bit from the N25 onwards is probably in the traffic management plan. It's probably a bad idea to try and approach the site from the Carrick-on-suir direction as you might end up in a one-way system that sends you the long way round. But then again, it might be unguarded and faster *shrugs*

+1.

Come off the M9 at Knocktopher, follow the road to Carrick, then you could go cross country, out the dungarvan road..
    Or into portlaw via fiddown bridge.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

:):):) Anyone fancy updating Clashfinder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

First glance at the times look good, not too many clashes for me.. slightly confused about the road to nowhere stage.. the day and night times seem to overlap so they must be two separate stages?

I think it's one stage and the overlap is a typo, times are updated on website. The Black Madonna 2am Friday should be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Website and Facebook showing different times!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Lads tell me Saul Williams is doing some music. All I can see is 'brunch' at 12.30 on the Sunday (surely he won't be launching into List of Demands at that time?) and some 'in conversation' thing for half an hour at 7.15 the same day. I'll be raging if I don't see a proper set from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Lads tell me Saul Williams is doing some music. All I can see is 'brunch' at 12.30 on the Sunday (surely he won't be launching into List of Demands at that time?) and some 'in conversation' thing for half an hour at 7.15 the same day. I'll be raging if I don't see a proper set from him.

Would be such a waste. But I hope he’s the sharp wake up call I need at that time of the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nialldel

Done! Just for u ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nialldel

I just updated clashfinder based on the released stage times from ATN.
    Lemme know if anyone spots any errors or issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Nialldel wrote: »

Thanks Nialldel

Legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Does anyone find have djs more known for their house and disco sets playing arcadia a bit odd ?? they better know to bring the bangerz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Fair play. Excellent. Thanks for doing this. If you don't mind I changed the stage names from all caps.

Edit: also noticed the app didn't like Arcadia times. Fixed. Should be in play store now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

lbj666 wrote: »
    Does anyone find have djs more known for their house and disco sets playing arcadia a bit odd ?? they better know to bring the bangerz.

Add some would say in the EP thread, "it will be grand".

It is odd though, I agree.

Advertisement