Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

How strict do you think they will enforce the family rule of having an U12 with you for a Sunday day ticket? Based on other events run by pod.

They seem to be strict about it alright. I suppose you could try "My wife is bringing the kids later in the afternoon.. "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Map is working for me now Pablo. Great app by the way.

TLM0qWNl.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Yeah was at sing along social at Body & Soul and it was great craic, really got everyone in the mood for a good night!

Last year some legend made a printable timetable for Electric Picnic here. Does anyone know how he might have done it or how a similar one could be replicated? I would be willing to put in the work but my Microsoft Office skills (or whatever he used) are lacking :p

As I said yesterday I was going to attempt what Dudda did for EP last year. I have tried my best to make one that is somewhat usable (although not half as nice as Duddas!). One thing that is wrecking my head though is I can't get them to align perfectly when printing double sided.. If anyone has any information please let me know!

Here is the link if anyone wanted to use it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1stjngxni2y92du/ATN%20printout.pdf?dl=0

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Really? - does the homescreen not look like this:

No. The buttons on the bottom are gone. :(

Seriously, don't worry about it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Could it be a version specific thing? I'm still on marshmallow.

Even without them, it is still a great app. Thanks for the time and effort you are putting in to this. As someone said before, you should wear a sign over the weekend and people can buy you a pint. :)

• Advertisement

No. The buttons on the bottom are gone. :(

Seriously, don't worry about it today.

Do you see the Now and Next if you load a different timetable, for say Beatyard? Your settings for ATN will be saved so you can just switch between them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

TLM0qWNl.png

I second that! So clear, simple, and easy to use. Thank you! As was said before it's much appreciated!

Its nice to have the work appreciated. Thank you all.

Are we going to try the obligatory "boardsie" meet up? Arcadia 1pm Saturday? It would be nice to put some faces to names.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

Are we going to try the obligatory "boardsie" meet up? Arcadia 1pm Saturday? It would be nice to put some faces to names.

App working perfectly for me. Thanks for making it and sharing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭sleepysniper

How strict do you think they will enforce the family rule of having an U12 with you for a Sunday day ticket? Based on other events run by pod.

Eventually managed to get a reply from ATN and they basically said the ticket was bought in good faith so they will honour the purchase. Also said it'll be done for all Sunday ticket holders too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

Brilliant app, trying to convince the wife to download it too so she’s not constantly asking me what’s next!!

Eventually managed to get a reply from ATN and they basically said the ticket was bought in good faith so they will honour the purchase. Also said it'll be done for all Sunday ticket holders too.

That is good news...

Campervan ticket for 60 squid was also bought in good faith, can I bring my gas bottles so?

/s

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

TLM0qWNl.png

dunno if this is the right map, folks..? should be curraghmore house, not Ballinlough Castle..

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

That is good news...

Campervan ticket for 60 squid was also bought in good faith, can I bring my gas bottles so?

/s

this is crazy about the ban on gas bottles for campers.. mine powers the fridge, so how will i keep my beer cold for 3 days???

dunno if this is the right map, folks..? should be curraghmore house, not Ballinlough Castle..

Curraghmore House is correct. If you are getting the B&S map (Ballinlough), swipe over to Tools and click Reload Map

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

This app looks great! Is it available on iPhone? I can’t find it in the App Store

This app looks great! Is it available on iPhone? I can’t find it in the App Store

Sorry no, ... I just didn't have time ... maybe for EP, but probably 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Anyone heading to this from Waterford? The proposed blue route via Carrick is about twice for me as far as the direct route to Curraghmore either through Piltown or else turning off at Ballyshunnock and heading towards the red route / Kelly's Gate.

Obviously I'm sure they might check your tickets and send you back if you went those exact routes, but there seems like enough back roads around that area to go most of the way and then a slight detour to get to the Blue gate.

Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Anyone heading to this from Waterford? The proposed blue route via Carrick is about twice for me as far as the direct route to Curraghmore either through Piltown or else turning off at Ballyshunnock and heading towards the red route / Kelly's Gate.

Obviously I'm sure they might check your tickets and send you back if you went those exact routes, but there seems like enough back roads around that area to go most of the way and then a slight detour to get to the Blue gate.

I don't think anyone really knows. But heading towards Kelly's Gate if you are trying to get to general camping is pretty risk as it is likely that the adjoining road will be closed. But we just do not know.

I travel the N25 to and from work everyday and there are signs for the turn offs. It just says "Blue Route", "Red Route" .. no mention of general camping, campervans, boutique camping... if you haven't looked on the website, you would have no idea which turn off to take.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

There is nothing on the tickets that distinguish between blue and red route as boutique camping is booked separately. I suppose an issue may be that some roads may be closed when trying to get to E1 while on the Red route.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

Was it cleared up if Mura masa is at 9:15pm?

Is Pablo’s app available on iPhone or only android I sears “festable” in App Store no joy

Is everyone bringing some kind of trolley with them to transport stuff to campsite? Any other ideas? This is last thing I have not sorted out

showpony1 wrote: »

Is Pablo’s app available on iPhone or only android I sears “festable” in App Store no joy

Is everyone bringing some kind of trolley with them to transport stuff to campsite? Any other ideas? This is last thing I have not sorted out

Mura Masa is 9.15 after Roisin Murphy (7.45 - 8.45)

Android only sorry.

Walk from parking to campsite does not seem long at all, bring your booze first time only, then go back for the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

showpony1 wrote: »

Pablo didn't make the app for iPhone yet, just Android for now! There was a fellow boardser who mate a printable version of the schedule, a page or two back. You could print that out instead maybe?

No idea on Mura Masa, looking at a lot of clashing myself, esp Saturday and Sunday so choices will have to be made. Probably just going to go where the flow takes me..

And yes, I got a trolley, the one and only reason is to be able to bring the tent and the booze on our first go so we can put the tent up and the booze in it before grabbing our other stuff. We have a huge tent and it weighs loads so not much choice but to do it this way! It's my first time using a trolley at a festival and I am just hoping it will make just this one trip, don't care about anything else :p That said, looking at the map it doesn't seem like the car park is far from the campsite so hopefully not too much lugging stuff around over uneven ground

• Registered Users Posts: 10,440 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I don't think anyone really knows. But heading towards Kelly's Gate if you are trying to get to general camping is pretty risk as it is likely that the adjoining road will be closed. But we just do not know.

I travel the N25 to and from work everyday and there are signs for the turn offs. It just says "Blue Route", "Red Route" .. no mention of general camping, campervans, boutique camping... if you haven't looked on the website, you would have no idea which turn off to take.

I checked with Waterford council, no road closures apart from

https://www.mapalerter.com/latest/roads/item/waterford-city-and-county-council-road-alert-20-07-2018-30188
    There are a few 'short cuts' to get to the entrances .. ;)

And as has been said, no real information as regards, link road between the 2 entrances being open/accessible ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

We're just outside Waterford and planning on just following the red route (we're in boutique camping) in good faith that if we follow their route, it will work out best for us with regard to parking and ease of access. There's always traffic queues on the way into EP as well so I'm expecting similar for ATN.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

You'll be okay the plastic bottle drama only applies to vendors they confirmed this on a facebook post yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

dodo87 wrote: »
    You'll be okay the plastic bottle drama only applies to vendors they confirmed this on a facebook post yesterday

got a link? cant see it from any of their posts

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=490251048064917&id=363135634109793&anchor_composer=false
    Columc wrote: »
    got a link? cant see it from any of their posts

The comment is made by Con Mac and its confirmed under it sorry cant link direct post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Seems they've soften up on a few things like plastic bottles and Sunday u12 tickets in the last 24-48 hours. They could have clarified these a lot sooner.

Maybe they're worried the uncertainty is putting people off taking the last few tickets.

There's a lot of questions being asked on their sponsored Facebook adverts.

I get the impression if this had been a sell out then these rules would have been strictly enforced.

Advertisement