Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

D.Q wrote: »
    A few of our groups are coming down separately, any one any idea of the mobile phone signal down here?

Absolutley zero coverage when i was out there a few weeks ago although surely they'll have temporary masts put in.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

What time are you all planning on getting there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Leaving home around 10, live just outside Waterford, hoping to beat the build up.
    Bought a trolley for €25 in Argos, 9 years going to festivals and have been saying for years that I'd buy one so I bit the bullet this year. Will post on EP thread any feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Trespass closed and Argos sold out of some tents and don't have pegs for others. Any ideas? Dublin city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

http://www.waterfordinyourpocket.com/iimportant-information-for-all-together-now/

Some essential info on the festival, including timetables for free shuttle bus and Bus eireann shuttle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Eod100 wrote: »
    Trespass closed and Argos sold out of some tents and don't have pegs for others. Any ideas? Dublin city centre

Dealz for pegs at least, tents if you're lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Not leaving Dublin till 2.30pm.
    Hopefully traffic won't be too bad at that time. Bank holiday jams are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I get long nails in B&Q I find they work a lot better than normal tent pegs. Leaving around 2ish tomorrow so hoping to land down to Curraghmore for about 4.00pm hopefully the traffic isn't too bad at that point!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭jimosterberg

Nobody has got an answer about travelling between entrance 1 and 2 yet have they? Hopefully it won't be too difficult to do so by car

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Nobody has got an answer about travelling between entrance 1 and 2 yet have they? Hopefully it won't be too difficult to do so by car

I saw a comment from the organisers in facebook on that being a no go, not sure about on foot but you definitely can't drive between the two car parks

• Advertisement

I saw a comment from the organisers in facebook on that being a no go, not sure about on foot but you definitely can't drive between the two car parks

I guess there's nothing to stop us drop off at entrance one and then head back the way we came until we can turn off to red route. Would be a lot better if there was an easy drive between the two entrances though, or if you could walk from one to the other

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭El Director

I haven’t seen it mentioned here but I always find zip ties coming in very handy at festivals. That’s my protip of the week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

nermal15 wrote: »
    http://www.waterfordinyourpocket.com/iimportant-information-for-all-together-now/

Some essential info on the festival, including timetables for free shuttle bus and Bus eireann shuttle.

That's handy. There is a lot of stuff there I was looking for. Contactless payment at all bars is fantastic.

From the weather forum
    FRIDAY ..... Largely cloudy and misty at first with light showers likely to break out along the northern half of Ireland. Chance of some of these showers verging into a longer spell of rain for a time in the midlands through Leinster but this is uncertain. Sunny spells will attempt to develop from the south and east as the day wears on. Maximum temperatures ranging from 17 to 23c.

SATURDAY & SUNDAY ..... Mainly dry with variable amounts of cloud and sunshine. The best of any sunshine will be in east and south, also parts of the midlands. Always likely to be more cloud in the north where drizzle is possible to break out. Winds veering from a northwesterly on Saturday when temperatures will range from 17 to 22c to a southwesterly on Sunday when temperatures will range from 17 to 24c.

MONDAY ..... There's a chance that some sunny spells may hold on in the east and south but it looks as though that light rain will push into the north and west which will gradually try to introduce some fresher air. Monday is most likely to be another warm and humid day however with maximum temperatures ranging from 17 to 23c.

Also, I AM SO EXCITED.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Update from bodhran dude:

More photos

Can someone tell me this I working please?

And he said the site is looking great ðŸ˜
    "Thats probably 5 or 6 stages another 10 to explore but the site is fairly sturdy and dry."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Update from bodhran dude:

He's well into his first slab going by his shaky hands!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Site is looking good! Have a great feeling about this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Yeah, thanks BD. Now just picture all that in focus and with the sun shining. I am mental excited for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

does anybody know if people going through on the guest list camp in general camping? theres 5 of us going, 3 of us have general tickets but the other two are on the guest list, just wondering will we be able to camp together?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

phatkev wrote: »
    does anybody know if people going through on the guest list camp in general camping? theres 5 of us going, 3 of us have general tickets but the other two are on the guest list, just wondering will we be able to camp together?

I'm pretty sure this is no. Guest list is on south gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Site looks fantastic. Having a can chilling in the relatively clean caravan, listening to Oscar Jerome, my first stop tomorrow. So ready for this.

Any feedback from anyone onsite about there being walking or driving access between the two gates? Lots of people are travelling with a mix of boutique and general camping passengers in their cars. Thanks

Oh holy jesus, the excitement! Thanks for the pics lads. I'm all packed, up early in the morning and on the road early so I can crack open my first can. Meeting a load of people there, can't wait!

Dunnes doing 2 one litre bottles of selected spirits for €50 and deals on different slabs (you can combine a one litre bottle of spirits and a slab for €50) and various booze, Tesco and Supervalu also doing good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

not only are they copying almost every aspect of B&S, they're even using 2 of the same stages from it :pac:

A couple more from bodhran dude, Arcadia looks fooking amazing at night!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

I'm pretty sure this is no. Guest list is on south gate.

Are the guest list people in Tangerine Fields then?

Advertisement