Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

greenspurs wrote: »
    Good stuff..

You came in the Red route?
    Did you notice if the wee roads/lanes on your left hand side were closed off?

(up near the Red entrance that is)

Everything was open when we were passing anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

erica74 wrote: »
    Everything was open when we were passing anyway

Any update on the gas bottles ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Any update on the gas bottles ?

No hassle at all and they're letting people in who are pretending their vans are campers.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

D.Q wrote: »
    Much space in the campsites? Are they big?

Plenty of room in general at the moment but it’s basically just one big field so can see it filling up quick

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Mac-Chops

...so make sure you have plenty Insect Repellent because the Midgets could kill ya.

Sorry, but couldn't resist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Sniffer dog patrolling the campsite entrance queue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

nermal15 wrote: »
    Plenty of room in general at the moment but it’s basically just one big field so can see it filling up quick

Is there not several different general camping areas? Looks that way on site map?
    On site shop for Ice close by?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

maximoose wrote: »

Ha, I'd say people will want player cam on that dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

showpony1 wrote: »
    Is there not several different general camping areas? Looks that way on site map?
    On site shop for Ice close by?

It's right at the entrance of the main arena from the campsite. All 4 general campsites are merging into one big one

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

Sun is out today 😀 need a shower already. Not too strict on beer or spirits at entrance, campsite is filling up nicely too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jmauel

Is the dog still knocking around ?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

Not there yet has anyone heard any reports of gas bottles being taken from anybody?. hopefully common sense prevailed

Probably won’t be there until around 6pm hopefully still some room in campsite.
    Is it looking like an older crowd as expected?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

jmauel wrote: »

:confused: :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

jmauel wrote: »

Boardsies would be eternally grateful if someone could bring a packet of scooby snacks and sprinkle liberally around the festival entrance on your way in.

Probably won’t be there until around 6pm hopefully still some room in campsite.
    Is it looking like an older crowd as expected?

Mix of everything but looks good so far. Fairly packing up but you will find a space, not on top of each other yet like EP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Easiest festival I’ve ever got into. No traffic, no queue and hardly even looked at my booze!! In tangerine fields sipping on a beverage! Have a great weekend folks.

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Easiest festival I’ve ever got into. No traffic, no queue and hardly even looked at my booze!! In tangerine fields sipping on a beverage! Have a great weekend folks.

Very easy on the general camping side too. Maybe it might get busier/stricter later but so far so good!

So it appears to not be freeflow? Dafuq

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

What? How?

• Advertisement

We didn't get stopped with beer going through to the arena, how do you mean?

Panic over. One rogue security guard taking the piss i think. Brewdog all night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

Packed here now. Sun in beaming seems to be a lovely crowd so far. €5 for a bag of ice!! Worth it tho. It’s so hot.

Tough to find decent camping spaces now? There in next 30 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Sailed through the red route.
    Venue looks great from here. Rolling hills and blue sky.
    So nice and warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

Tough to find decent camping spaces now? There in next 30 mins

You might struggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

Does anyone in campervans have a BBQ lighter I could borrow for a minute, can't get my fridge to spark;

danois wrote: »
    Packed here now. Sun in beaming seems to be a lovely crowd so far. €5 for a bag of ice!! Worth it tho. It’s so hot.

I thought the same, but nothing beats Captain n coke with ice or Bulmers with ice on the first day! We ended up sharing the bag with our neighbours cos it was just gonna melt anyways #goodvibes

Simona1986 wrote:
    Does anyone in campervans have a BBQ lighter I could borrow for a minute, can't get my fridge to spark;

All sorted!

• Advertisement

Seems to have been some massive mixup between family campervans and general campervans, general campervans was completely full up, friends of ours told they'd have to leave their van in the carpark. Then mistake realised and loads of vans let through from general into family. Has been really stressful atmosphere with people trying to cram into the last few spots! Onwards and upwards!

Advertisement