Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Boooourns wrote: »

Where is the VIP campsite, i got my hands on guestlist wristbands so i take it i can go there. None of the organisers could actually tell us where to camp so we ended up in the general one.

Its over near the Family campsite.
    By the lake

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Boooourns wrote: »
    No way there's only 10,000 people at this!

Seems mad they are still selling more tbh.. especially when there's no Sunday day ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

I’m here in the VIP campsite, loads of room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Eod100 wrote: »
    Seems mad they are still selling more tbh.. especially when there's no Sunday day ticket.

There’s Sunday day tickets on ticketmaster at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

sillysocks wrote: »
    There’s Sunday day tickets on ticketmaster at the moment.

Oh sorry meant no general Sunday day tickets. Only family ones afaik?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

s8n wrote: »
    I’m here in the VIP campsite, loads of room.

Sound we'll all head up towards you so.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

Be there in the next hour. Have they opened up any more space for campervans?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Why is it so fucking difficult to get water here?
    I can't seem to find anywhere selling the reusable cartons and nowhere is selling bottles of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

My god Mogwai were fantastic, my poor ears.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

erica74 wrote: »
    Why is it so fucking difficult to get water here?

Because it's generally sold in plastic bottles. There are taps though

Also for all the recycling stick. There are no bins in the arena for cans so people are dumping them in the dry recycling or general waste which defeats the purpose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

Goldigga wrote:
    ****. We are coming down in the morning to general camper site. Are the saying it's full??

They were saying that yesterday but then let people in after that so not sure what the status is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Sound we'll all head up towards you so.

Hahahaha....NO

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

Important question: anyone know if they are showing the Galway v Clare hurling match anywhere in the arena at 2pm tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭gandalfio

s8n wrote: »
    Hahahaha....NO

Why not

Brian_Dart wrote: »
    Important question: anyone know if they are showing the Galway v Clare hurling match anywhere in the arena at 2pm tomorrow?

I could be wrong but I certainly haven't seen any big screens around the place so I'm going to say probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

I could be wrong but I certainly haven't seen any big screens around the place so I'm going to say probably not.

Unless they will play it on the vintage tv's in the woods, ever the optimist... Looks like a trip to Portlaw will be needed

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭matc66

Blue car park full, redirected to red.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Parts of blue camping are filth. Came back to the tent to find a smashed glass bottle outside. We're one ole ole ole of going full Oxegen. The arena is great though

General campsite completely full, people being sent to VIP campsite instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

General campsite completely full, people being sent to VIP campsite instead

It’s been full since yesterday. Don’t think they expected so many big tents!

• Advertisement

danois wrote: »
    It’s been full since yesterday. Don’t think they expected so many big tents!

I wasn't sure if it had been made "official" yet, I just heard a few crowd management staff directing new arrivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Stillill42

maximoose wrote: »
    My god Mogwai were fantastic, my poor ears.
    Really brilliant. That is the loudest gig I've ever been to.
    Just to make up for it, there's not an electric guitar to be found on site today. Apart from the Bootleg Beatles who were brilliant.

Loved the Bootleg Beatles as well, nice, upbeat afternoon music.

Ready to do the dog on it this evening for Roisin, Mura Masa and Underworld.

Have found the staff/organisers very easy to deal with, few small things like dirty toilets and no toilet rolls sorted pretty much straight away.

Free movement around the whole site is really really nice, no bottle necks at entrance points or searches, which involve taking sealed bottles of water off me (looking at you EP!), really chilled out vibe. That's not to say that next year there may not be a general clamping down or changes in organisation.

The only downside is that there are children literally everywhere you look, they probably outnumber the adults. That's grand at 3pm but by 10pm, it's crazy to see toddlers and young children around the place with adults letting loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Wildsurfer

Loved the Bootleg Beatles as well, nice, upbeat afternoon music.

Ready to do the dog on it this evening for Roisin, Mura Masa and Underworld.

Have found the staff/organisers very easy to deal with, few small things like dirty toilets and no toilet rolls sorted pretty much straight away.

Free movement around the whole site is really really nice, no bottle necks at entrance points or searches, which involve taking sealed bottles of water off me (looking at you EP!), really chilled out vibe. That's not to say that next year there may not be a general clamping down or changes in organisation.

The only downside is that there are children literally everywhere you look, they probably outnumber the adults. That's grand at 3pm but by 10pm, it's crazy to see toddlers and young children around the place with adults letting loose.

Ha I used to be like you but now I am that soldier. Cut off is 9pm though kids back to tent and taking it in turns after that. I'm to bed early tonight! Some day it will be you!

Wildsurfer wrote: »
    Ha I used to be like you but now I am that soldier. Cut off is 9pm though kids back to tent and taking it in turns after that. I'm to bed early tonight! Some day it will be you!

Nope. Never.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Toast wrote: »
    We're one ole ole ole of going full Oxegen

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Roisín fantastic. She's a great bit of stuff.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Roisín fantastic. She's a great bit of stuff.

Absolutely! Would’ve liked if the screens either side of the stage were showing her though. We were wrecked, having some food and sitting back up the hill, could barely see a thing until standing again but screens would’ve helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Pretty gutted I didn't end up going to this. My Mother is there and it sounds great. Hopefully will be on again next year with another super lineup!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Pretty gutted I didn't end up going to this. My Mother is there and it sounds great. Hopefully will be on again next year with another super lineup!

Same. She was planning on leaving every night but brought up my tent just in case.. and she is staying in it! :cool:

Advertisement