Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

20% increase

as it stands,

Early bird for ATN 1 was 150

Early bird 3 or more Electric Picnic is 165

Early Bird 1-2 EPs 185

maybe 180 is a bit of a big increase especially for an early bird, considering their full price ticket was 179/189?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Monday. €180.

What Monday....as in on sale this Monday ????

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

WM18 wrote: »

I feel like there is some leg pulling. No official announcments, it was only last week, they're probably still doing the sums after the fact too.

Pre christmas would be the best time you'd think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

WM18 wrote: »

Yep, as mentioned above ^^^ Monday, 180

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Source? Links? Proof?

180 on Monday seems like a bad business choice and I won't be buying an early bird at that price and I probably won't pay 220 full price either of that s what the aim is with that. Sure I'm still broke from all the money I spent on food at this year's edition lol

I want to see proof first tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah €180 as early bird price would be a bit of a shocker, I thought that was steep as full price this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

I also heard that Spraoi numbers were up 7% this year. As well as they can estimate anyway.

I agree that it is odd. Indiependence is a different target demographic. I think I read somewhere that Castlepalooza was poorly attended this year. So I wouldnt have seen a need to move.

It didnt sell out. Given the relatively low capacity, i would imagine they were surprised at that. For all the 'its really close to selling out' it didnt happen.

maximoose wrote: »
    Yeah €180 as early bird price would be a bit of a shocker, I thought that was steep as full price this year.

I wouldn’t say this is gonna happen this Monday. They still have to sell and announce metropolis festival first which is in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Details coming very soon according to their Facebook. Maybe a case of striking while the iron is hot and all that.. https://www.facebook.com/ATNFestival/videos/222815838392202/

Eod100 wrote: »
    Details coming very soon according to their Facebook. Maybe a case of striking while the iron is hot and all that.. https://www.facebook.com/ATNFestival/videos/222815838392202/

Yep Monday we think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Making the early bird more expensive than the EP early bird would be a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

hopefully there will be a loyalty option at 150 ... that would work for me

hopefully there will be a loyalty option at 150 ... that would work for me

That would be handy. Think that was the first presale option this year (plus charges)..

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Same weekend as last year too which is great. 20k Capacity. Presale out tomorrow or next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Same weekend as last year too which is great. 20k Capacity. Presale out tomorrow or next week.

Has this been confirmed?

This is great news

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

dmm82 wrote: »
    Has this been confirmed?

Not yet but I'm very confident. We'll wait and see. I hope the info is correct too as it'd be perfect. We could handle the extra 5k at it and the same weekend is perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Nothing that frustrates me more than information without a source, it's literally fake news.

Could we please:
    1) Back our things up with a source or,
    2) not present it as fact if there is no confirmation or source

Sincerely,

A person who likes facts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Not yet but I'm very confident. We'll wait and see. I hope the info is correct too as it'd be perfect. We could handle the extra 5k at it and the same weekend is perfect.

Not really facts?
    Why bother posting ??? No more than heresay until confirmed.

*everyone wants to have the scoop nowadays

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Facts are overrated

Sorry, I meant we'll wait and see when it's going to be announced as I wasn't given a date when it will be announced. Not we'll wait and see if it's true. I've no reason to believe it's not true, I heard it first hand for someone from the City Council.

I also hope it's true (same weekend would be perfect) so will be waiting like everyone else until it's publicly confirmed. Not trying to win some "I said it first award" :D

Just posted on their Facebook:

Keep an eye on the All Together Now socials tomorrow morning...first details on #ATN19

If you attended this year's festival make sure you become a member here - www.alltogethernow.ie/members

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Announcement in the morning according to their facebook
    Keep an eye on the All Together Now socials tomorrow morning...first details on #ATN19

If you attended this year's festival make sure you become a member here - www.alltogethernow.ie/members

Tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Tomorrow

WoW ! they really are striking while the iron is hot !!! :eek:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

Something kind of wonderful...we take a look back at some our maiden voyage! An inspiring atmosphere, where people were respectful of each other, the beautiful landscape and wonderful performers.

We now have the privilege of getting back to work on the second edition of All Together Now, which will again take place on the August Bank Holiday Weekend 2-4 2019

We are delighted to announce that tickets for 2019 will go on general sale at 9 AM Monday, 20 August via Ticketmaster Ireland & Usual Outlets. All Together Now again will be strictly over 21s. Children between the ages of 12 and under can attend free of charge, accompanied by a parent with a family ticket.

2019 TICKETS
    General Weekend Tickets priced from €179.50
    Family Weekend Tickets priced from €179.50

2019 INSTALMENT TICKETS
    We are delighted to announce a new six series instalment plan. Meaning you can get yourself a General or Family Weekend Ticket to All Together Now and spread the cost across six months. General & Family Weekend Tickets priced - €33.25 per month for 6 months.

2019 CAMPERVAN PASSES
    General Campervans - €70.00
    Family Campervans - €70.00

2019 PRE-SALE TICKETS
    The Loyalty Pre-Sale allows those who attended All Together Now 2018 a chance to avail of Early Bird ticket prices and Campervan Tickets ahead of general sale next Monday.

Pre-sale for Loyalty Customers & Members’ opens this morning - 9 AM Friday, 17 August. This pre-sale will end 9am Monday, 20 August. Tickets are available on a first come first served basis. For loyalty customers please ensure you’re signed up to receive marketing emails from Ticketmaster or are an All Together Now Member.

Huge thanks must go to Collective Dublin & Aerial.ie for capturing the weekend. www.alltogethernow.ie #ATN19

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Goldigga wrote: »
    2019 TICKETS
    General Weekend Tickets priced from €179.50
    Family Weekend Tickets priced from €179.50

2019 INSTALMENT TICKETS
    We are delighted to announce a new six series instalment plan. Meaning you can get yourself a General or Family Weekend Ticket to All Together Now and spread the cost across six months. General & Family Weekend Tickets priced - €33.25 per month for 6 months.

so €200, bit sh1ttty, given the lack of notice for the tickets going on sale now.

will the general sale tickets go up to €200 soon too?

• Advertisement

so €200, bit sh1ttty, given the lack of notice for the tickets going on sale now.

will the general sale tickets go up to €200 soon too?

has anyone got their email with presale link yet?

Advertisement