Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

has anyone got their email with presale link yet?

Nope was wondering when they will send these out, considering presale starts in 5 minutes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

has anyone got their email with presale link yet?

no...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

180 is saucy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Are the presale tickets not cheaper? You can just get them a fee days earlier.. That's a bit cheeky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

180 is saucy enough

With no 'warning' - Most people wouldn't have 180 or 360 just lying around ! :eek:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Pre sale is pointless too, it's hardly gonna sell out monday at 180 with no line up

Thanks ATN

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

presale page won't open properly at the mo....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

hang on, so the loyalty tickets aren't cheaper? you just get the chance to purchase them a few days earlier, for a festival that didn't sell out? :pac:

and then you get gouged for an extra 20 quid if you do the loyalty scheme to spread out the costs? :rolleyes:

Theyd need to do a bit better than that to get me to part with 180 a year almost a year out with no indication of line up..

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I'm confused. It says that people who went this year will be able to avail of early bird prices. I assume that means they'll be cheaper than €179.50 then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

nope....

2019 Ticket Pre-Sale
    We can't wait to return to the wonderful world we created in Curraghmore. The Loyalty & Members Pre-Sale gives those who attended All Together Now 2018 a chance to avail of Early Bird ticket prices and Campervan Tickets ahead of general sale next Monday.
    The Loyalty & Members’ pre-sale opens this morning - 9:30 AM Friday, 17 August. This pre-sale will end 9 AM Monday, 20 August. All Together Now is again Strictly Over 21s. Children between the ages of 12 and under can attend free of charge, accompanied by a parent with a family ticket. Please note that tickets are subject to availability. We are delighted to announce a new six series Instalment Plan. Meaning you can get yourself a General or Family Weekend Ticket to All Together Now and spread the cost across six months. General & Family Weekend Tickets priced - €33.25 by 6 payments over a 12 month period. Tickets are available on a first come first served basis. For loyalty customers please ensure you’re signed up to receive marketing emails from Ticketmaster or an All Together Now Member... before August 17th

General Camping
    Tier 1 - €179.50
    Tier 2 - €189.50

General Weekend Camping
    Instalment Plan
    Tier 3 - €199.50 (€33.25 x 6 payments over a 12 month period)

Family Camping
    Tier 1 - €179.50
    Tier 2 - €189.50

Family Weekend Camping
    Instalment Plan

Campervans
    General - €70

Family Campervans
    General - €70

2019 Pre-sale Tickets

All Together Wow... The dust has finally settled and we are looking back on our maiden voyage. There was a truly magical atmosphere across the weekend, where people were respectful of each other, the beautiful landscape and wonderful performers.
    We now have the privilege of getting back to work on the second edition of All Together Now, which will again take place on the August Bank Holiday Weekend - 2/3/4 2019.
    We have been inspired by the setting of Curraghmore Estate, as well as our audience of like-minded people, music lovers, passionate performers, families, artists, musicians, creators, rebels, and refugees of a changing festival landscape.
    In 2019, we will once again endeavour to bring you a weekend of freedom and escapism through music, spoken word, comedy, theatre, debate, art and workshops.
    Our first edition showcased beautiful feasts of food, bespoke cocktails, hidden bars, secret stages and a host of different and quirky gems. The Arcadia Afterburner shot its flames into the night sky, whilst Tigre’s 20 foot wooden Redwood Stag installation looked on down the Road To Nowhere. Giant eyes peered from trees, and Curraghmore House itself was lit up each night with incredible and scintillating projections.
    Our youngest festival goers enjoyed the dedicated kids’ space, Kids Together, where face painters and performers enthralled both parents and kids alike. Brunch on the lawns, basking in the sunshine whilst enjoying the best of comedy, spoken word, art and music was the order of the weekend.
    We are so excited to do it all again. Check Out the after movie here - www.facebook.com/ATNFestival/videos/432719863801943/

2019 Tickets General On-Sale
    Tickets will go on general sale at9am Monday, 20 August via Ticketmaster Ireland & usual outlets.All Together Now is again Strictly Over 21s. Children between the ages of 12 and under can attend free of charge, accompanied by a parent with a family ticket. We are delighted to announce a new six series Instalment Plan. Meaning you can get yourself a General or Family Weekend Ticket to All Together Now and spread the cost across six months. General & Family Weekend Tickets priced - €33.25 by 6 payments over a 12 month period.

General Weekend Camping
    Tier 1 - €179.50
    Tier 2 - €189.50
    Tier 3 - €199.50

General Weekend Camping
    Instalment Plan

Family Weekend Camping
    Tier 1 - €179.50
    Tier 2 - €189.50
    Tier 3 - €199.50

Family Weekend Camping
    Instalment Plan

Campervans
    General - €70

Family Campervans
    General - €70

Ticket Types:
    General Weekend Camping - Allows access into the campsite village as well as the main arena/night time arena.

General Campervan - You must purchase a general weekend camping ticket per person & one general campervan ticket per campervan to gain entry to the campervan site.

Family Weekend Ticket - Allows access for 1 adult & up to 2 children aged 12 and under to enter the festival & to camp in the family campsite. You must have children with you to enter the campsite. Adults arriving without children will be refused entry and directed to general camping.

Family Campervan - You must purchase a Family Weekend Camping ticket per adult & one family campervan ticket per campervan, which allows 1 adult and up to 2 children aged 12 and under to enter the family campervan site.

For any ticket queries please contact Ticketmaster directly on 0818 903 001 or via the ‘Help Chat’ tab on www.ticketmaster.ie and they will be happy to advise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

what does tier 1/2/3 mean ??????

Hmmm.. Pre-sale gives you a chance to get early bird prices before they go on public sale Monday. Tier 1 - €179.50, Tier 2 - €189.50, Tier 3 - €199.50

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Hugely disappointing. They can feck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

WM18 wrote: »
    what does tier 1/2/3 mean ??????

They will have a certain number of cheap tickets at 180e in Tier 1, then Tier 2 is 190e and tier 3 is 200e. Hardly worth buying a ticket 12 months early to save 10 or 20 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Festival didn't sell out. Solution = hike up the prices

Great news lads, the Celtic tiger is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Eod100 wrote: »
    Theyd need to do a bit better than that to get me to part with 180 a year almost a year out with no indication of line up..

Sure EP’s been doing it for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

ATN need to calm their tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭hrcbob

"Loyalty" my arse.

After the people this year took a chance on a new event they could have made a meaningful thank you gesture by offering tickets at the 150 that tier 1 were for this years event.

Its a bit of a sickenner considering not a single act has been announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

Sure EP’s been doing it for years.

EP sells out every year without fail and the saving over the full price ticket is substantial enough to make it worthwhile. You'll always make back what you paid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Simona1986 wrote: »
    They will have a certain number of cheap tickets at 180e in Tier 1, then Tier 2 is 190e and tier 3 is 200e. Hardly worth buying a ticket 12 months early to save 10 or 20 euro!

Exactly,

Vrs a 165/185Euro EP loyalty,

even their loyalty allows you to spread the price over 3 payments.

I had thought that perhaps we would be treated to 150euro tier 1 and then 160 tier 2 tickets for 2018 customers (or even the customers that bought the early birds last year)

unfortunate and a pretty ballsy move from them. Hopefully it pays off but with 20,000 rumored capacity and other competition it won't sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

so the loyalty bonus is that we get to part with our cash sooner than everyone else...

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

hrcbob wrote: »
    "Loyalty" my arse.

After the people this year took a chance on a new event they could have made a meaningful thank you gesture by offering tickets at the 150 that tier 1 were for this years event.

Its a bit of a sickenner considering not a single act has been announced.

Have to agree they are taking the piss out of people who took a chance on them..........tossers...........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Pretty disappointing I must say, was expecting €150 loyalty tickets

Quite cheeky really

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭PawneeRanger

Well, I bought tickets and tbh I'm happy to pay that price and take the chance that it'll be on the same level as this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭hrcbob

So my decision is made.

At the 150 of this years early birds I would have two of them in my inbox now.

At 180 Im out.

With no lineup im not gambling with that kinda money for myself and MrsHrcbob.

#[EMAIL="#Fail@ATN"]Fail@ATN[/EMAIL]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

saving yourself 20 quid by buying now, on a festival that won't sell out before the lineup is released, really isn't worth it IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

EP with all it's failings offers me a vastly bigger and better line-up of music and rewards my loyalty in a genuine way by allowing me to pay 165 in instalments. I don't doubt that ATN will be great again but it's an arrogant and greedy follow up on a great weekend. A simple but genuine gesture towards the people who took a chance on their first run would have gone a long way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fuzzyduck4

Agreed, its absolute price gouging from the organizers. Its left a bad taste in the mouth after what was an extremely enjoyable weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Anyone able to get the tickets? The page is just spinning it's wheels for me.

Advertisement