Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

maximoose wrote: »
    And are now unavailable, tier 2 is live.

Wonder what the allocation for tier 1 was

Tier 1 are still on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

maximoose wrote: »
    And are now unavailable, tier 2 is live.

Wonder what the allocation for tier 1 was

Went for 2 tier 1 there and still seem to be available..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tier 1 are still on sale.

You're right actually, but it only seems to work for me if I select 1 ticket. Any more than that I get "Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster
    Here are some other options"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Yup I got T1.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Tier 1 gone now for sure.
    What is the difference, the price only?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Suckit wrote: »

yes, you save a tenner.

yes, you save a tenner.

That's what I was hoping. Thanks.
    I bought two on instalment, two weddings, EP, Italy and that's my card/bank account fecked for the the next month already and it hasn't even started.

Weddings... :(:(

You'd have to wonder how may tier 1 tickets were available in the presale and today. There doesn't seem to be much of a social media buzz so would be shocked if it's anything over a few hundred tickets tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Eod100 wrote: »
    You'd have to wonder how may tier 1 tickets were available in the presale and today. There doesn't seem to be much of a social media buzz so would be shocked if it's anything over a few hundred tickets tbh
    Yep seems like a very low number. You wouldn't mind if the Tier1 price was good

Would Electric Picnic have anything to do with the tickets going on sale now?

It must have featured somewhere in their plans. It would be tough for a lot of 18 - 25 year olds to be able to afford tickets now, at the tail end of this years festivals and the week or two before EP. (Tough for anyone tbh).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Would Electric Picnic have anything to do with the tickets going on sale now?

It must have featured somewhere in their plans. It would be tough for a lot of 18 - 25 year olds to be able to afford tickets now, at the tail end of this years festivals and the week or two before EP. (Tough for anyone tbh).

Well I'm assuming it's remaining an over 21 event so rules out 18-20's..
    I suspect its more to do with forcing people's hands in choosing ATN or EP.. EP was almost sold out last year before ATN was even announced..

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Well I'm assuming it's remaining an over 21 event so rules out 18-20's..
    I suspect its more to do with forcing people's hands in choosing ATN or EP.. EP was almost sold out last year before ATN was even announced..

Yeah, and I think they would prefer no under 25's.
    Also EP tickets go on sale the day after it's finished don't they?

I'm sure ATN will sell out next year anyway.

The Tier 1 are already €30 more than the early bird tickets were last year. I presume these are early bird tickets, or will €199 be the final price?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Just seems weird that the 'loyalty' craic was a couple of hours access to 180 euro tickets, then the rest of the weekend to buy 190 euro tickets...before the whole world gets access to the 180 tickets again. I'm still going. Of course. Just would have been so easy to spread a feeling amongst the people who signed up for the first one that it was appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Just seems weird that the 'loyalty' craic was a couple of hours access to 180 euro tickets, then the rest of the weekend to buy 190 euro tickets...before the whole world gets access to the 180 tickets again. I'm still going. Of course. Just would have been so easy to spread a feeling amongst the people who signed up for the first one that it was appreciated.

Don't think the 180 tickets will be on sale again. I didn't bother buying. I'll wait until they announce a lineup

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Stillill42 wrote: »
    I'm still going. Of course. QUOTE]

That's what the organisers/promoters count on.

"Ahh shur they loved it, they'll deffo go again, even if we increase cost and capacity "

The vast majority of events count on the repeat customers to keep coming regardless of price etc, and the few that wont go because of the changes will be replaced by new 'customers' ..... Its business.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

I get that, Greenspurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

After the EP mess this year, I am never buying a ticket for a festival in advance of any lineup announcement. I know I'm not alone with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Yea, probably the wise thing to do.
    I was all set to get the tier 1 tickets, but the jump in price, jump in capacity, and their online attitude over the last week has me holding off until i see the line up.

I was all set to get the tier 1 tickets, but the jump in price, jump in capacity, and their online attitude over the last week has me holding off until i see the line up.

That carry on has really left a bitter taste in my mouth.

erica74 wrote: »
    After the EP mess this year, I am never buying a ticket for a festival in advance of any lineup announcement. I know I'm not alone with that.

What was EP mess?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Eod100 wrote: »
    What was EP mess?

No 2nd main announcement until 11 days ago, very slow announcing the other stage line ups.

No 2nd main announcement until 11 days ago, very slow announcing the other stage line ups.

Ah cheers. Definitely couldn't make EP this year so was complete out of the loop. Don't think I even saw much online about announcement tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

And the lineup in general IMO...

I bit the bullet and bought tier 1 tickets in the presale anyway. It was the same price I paid for this year and overall happy enough to pay that again after the weekend we had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

No, they werent. The other stage line ups were very close to being day to day from the year before. There was obviously a specific strategy in relation to announcing the second main stage announcement the week before ATN. I dont think it was bright, but equally, the overreaction has been nuts.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

erica74 wrote: »
    That carry on has really left a bitter taste in my mouth.

What's this now?

What's this now?

Whoever runs their social media was basically being a dickhead on Friday, on twitter in particular, being really snarky replying to people.
    My experience was, on Friday I posted a comment under their Instagram post asking why there was no loyalty discount and, instead of replying to me, they deleted my comment and loads of other comments asking the same question. Other comments deleted were asking why no notice had been given about the tickets going on sale.
    Posting an explanation would have made far more sense for a festival which is trying to build goodwill after its first year, which didn't sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭TenPicnics

I have to say I agree with those who have expressed disappointment with the way ATN has approached the 2019 festival.

I've just had a look back, and in 2014 I sold my tier 1 loyalty Body & Soul ticket for face value on toutless... a whopping 80 quid.

I paid that plus another 100 for tier 1 loyalty for ATN 2019 :rolleyes:

How much is the capacity increasing by for 2019?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

How much is the capacity increasing by for 2019?

• Advertisement

I can see the issue people may have. Membership url hasn't seemed to have worked, if it does not sure what it offers. No loyalty scheme to speak of, early bird cheapest tickets are 20% more expensive than the ticket prices were last year. Capacity increased by 5000, no lineup, no notification and tier 1 had obviously a small limited number of tickets. Add to that their social media acting like a spoiled teenager..

I didn't really notice it until it was pointed out.
    I had noticed the twitter account being a bit of a d!ck though.
    It is a business, I get that, but €200 out of pocket, with or without the installments and no lineup is a bit much. Twitter page kept using the installment plan as though it was some great new concept they thought up because their installment plan is 6 installments.
    All I'm saying is, that I can see why it would leave a bad taste, and the twitterer didn't help. Very amateur.
    I probably left out a bit too.

Advertisement