Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change follow thread

Options
  • 12-01-2018 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭

so when i click on "followed threads" i'm sent to a page and it only shows my followed threads with new posts.

If i want to see my actual followed threads i need to click further on the "view all my threads".

How can i get "followed threads" to bring me straight to all my threads????

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi c.p.w.g.w, welcome to Boards. I'm a little confused by the question, sorry.

Clicking the "My Threads" tab on the Homepage or "Followed Threads" in the dropdown menu from your username should present you with the threads you follow.

Hover over the number / arrow to produce the dropdown and select followed threads from there rather than clicking on the number, which will show only new followed threads (this is possibly where things are running aground if I'm reading your post correctly).

438460.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Hi c.p.w.g.w, welcome to Boards. I'm a little confused by the question, sorry.

Clicking the "My Threads" tab on the Homepage or "Followed Threads" in the dropdown menu from your username should present you with the threads you follow.

Hover over the number / arrow to produce the dropdown and select followed threads from there rather than clicking on the number, which will show only new followed threads (this is possibly where things are running aground if I'm reading your post correctly).

438460.png

It only shows me a blank list or just the updated comments, not being able to post images makes this difficult.

My housemate account was set up that, when you click on "followed threads" in the drop down, it brought you to the my threads page.

Boards.ie Employee

You should be able to post images now (You'll need to be using the Advanced Editor, which allows you to upload pictures from your computer via the Manage Attachments button under the text box).

What displays when you use this link: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

You should be able to post images now (You'll need to be using the Advanced Editor, which allows you to upload pictures from your computer via the Manage Attachments button under the text box).

What displays when you use this link: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

When i click the link it bring up this screen
    438465.png

Boards.ie Employee

And could you post a screenshot of the View My Threads screen please? I'll leave it unapproved.

• Advertisement
    Boards.ie Employee

Just in case, could you clear cache and cookies please? I'm not sure why you're being redirected to User CP if you're clicking on Followed Threads in the dropdown and the View Subscription link above.

Just in case, could you clear cache and cookies please? I'm not sure why you're being redirected to User CP if you're clicking on Followed Threads in the dropdown and the View Subscription link above.

Clearing the cache seems to have fixed the issue, cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement