Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Bus January Service Enhancements

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

How do you mean the 46A is closer? As a former resident of Stoneybatter, there was never a hope in hell of me walking up to the NCR for a bus to go through Phib and all around the houses to get down the hell of OCS and on to my destination which incidentally used to be Dún Laoghaire!

39/37 to Bachelors Walk, DART from Tara was how it used to be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭trellheim

IF you're at the very top - Prussia St vicinity or thereabouts its 39/39a or 70 or 46a

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

trellheim wrote: »
    IF you're at the very top - Prussia St vicinity or thereabouts its 39/39a or 70 or 46a

Oh aye I know. But there's a lot more to the Batter than Prussia St.

Also the gap between the stops at the NCR and Kirwan St is madness. Though street topography is the cause.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Oh aye I know. But there's a lot more to the Batter than Prussia St.

Also the gap between the stops at the NCR and Kirwan St is madness. Though street topography is the cause.

I think there used to be another stop each direction, for westbound there was one at the now closed shop at St Josephs Rd, and towards An Lar there was one in the vicinity of Kavanaghs/Manor Chipper just as the road got wider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭thomasj

So, are the additional services running this week?

9.45pm at night and a queue of people at the bus stop on wood quay and 39as flying past full (VTs)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Phil.x

thomasj wrote: »
    9.45pm at night and a queue of people at the bus stop on wood quay and 39as flying past full (VTs)

Time for a car.

Phil.x wrote:
    Time for a car.

Im getting more and more tempted to start driving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Phil.x

thomasj wrote: »
    Im getting more and more tempted to start driving

As you know, the traffic on the n3, navan road in rush-hour and now the quays are dreadful, beyond dreadful. So unless you can start early and finish early or vice versa you will quickly go grey, cry or want to move house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement