Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LTV querie

• 12-01-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Due to rising property prices would it be a possibility to have a property valued again and submit the new valuation to a mortgage provider thus lowering the ltv on the property? I ask this as our ltv is 80-90 % and am considering lowering this to <80 to avail of kbc's 10 year fixed rate.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

-oRnein9- wrote: »
    Hi all,

Due to rising property prices would it be a possibility to have a property valued again and submit the new valuation to a mortgage provider thus lowering the ltv on the property? I ask this as our ltv is 80-90 % and am considering lowering this to <80 to avail of kbc's 10 year fixed rate.

Thanks in advance

Yes you can and Kbc's procedure is really simple. Did it myself last year.
    Think it's on their website, a one page form and a valuation and you're sorted.

It's under mortgage offers for existing customer on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Yes you can and Kbc's procedure is really simple. Did it myself last year.
    Think it's on their website, a one page form and a valuation and you're sorted.

It's under mortgage offers for existing customer on their website.

Ah brilliant stuff, thanks for your reply

Advertisement