Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zara nonexistent customer service

• 12-01-2018 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Having two problems with Zara at the moment. Haven't refunded me for a canceled order and the new order has been on 'being prepared' status for a week. No replies to my emails. And the guy working for this prepaid MasterCard I got off the company I work for is waiting on a transaction report from them the past few days.

This is not like I bought off some dodgy dealer from ebay. This is a huge company just refusing to give me back my money. When the proof is there in black and white! Never experienced something like this before. Anyone else with similar experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

up4dabah wrote: »
    Having two problems with Zara at the moment. Haven't refunded me for a canceled order and the new order has been on 'being prepared' status for a week. No replies to my emails. And the guy working for this prepaid MasterCard I got off the company I work for is waiting on a transaction report from them the past few days.

This is not like I bought off some dodgy dealer from ebay. This is a huge company just refusing to give me back my money. When the proof is there in black and white! Never experienced something like this before. Anyone else with similar experiences?

Did you call them? I find their customer service quite good. Whenever I needed anything it was easily dealt over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭up4dabah

meeeeh wrote: »
    Did you call them? I find their customer service quite good. Whenever I needed anything it was easily dealt over the phone.

I managed to get through to them today. The told me they don't take money out of the account until shipped. I told them that can't be the case because they've removed the money 3 times so far and the current order has only been shipped today. I need to send them screenshots to prove it was removed. However I need access to the prepaid card I was given by the company I work for. So waiting on that now.

Advertisement