Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bv 9000 pro

• 12-01-2018 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

so after dropping my samsung s8 for the 5th time i have decided its time to get a stronger phone.

i was looking at getting a blackview bv 9000 pro. buying one and shipping works out cheaper than fixing my s8 screen.

all the reviews i have read/watched say the phone is brilliant but has anyone here got one i would like to know there thoughts on the phone and the brand?

Comments

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    so after dropping my samsung s8 for the 5th time i have decided its time to get a stronger phone.

i was looking at getting a blackview bv 9000 pro. buying one and shipping works out cheaper than fixing my s8 screen.

all the reviews i have read/watched say the phone is brilliant but has anyone here got one i would like to know there thoughts on the phone and the brand?

Never heard of the brand, which can't be a good thing.

Surely a decent case is cheaper than repairing the S8 or buying a new phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Basil3 wrote: »
    Never heard of the brand, which can't be a good thing.

Surely a decent case is cheaper than repairing the S8 or buying a new phone?

i got the samsung s8 for free on upgrade and repair is 290 just for screen before i get someone to fit it.

i keep dropping phones and that one looks like it would be hard to break

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭skyblueflyer

Just wondering did you buy a Blackview, I'm looking for something rugged for my husband and would like to hear from peple who have a blackview or a Ulefone Armor.

Advertisement