Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget gaming pc

Options
  • 12-01-2018 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy something half decent just to play some simulator games. Mostly euro truck simulator 2 and farming simulator 17. Don't know if I'll play other games yet. I have a 24' 1080p monitor and that's about it. Would I be better off looking for something on adverts to keep the price down?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Depends on the budget, €250 2nd hand would buy a machine that'd play those at high settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

I suppose finding the right PC at that price would be the problem. I suppose maybe around €500 but could go a bit higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

I have a gt 1030 graphics card too. I presume I'd be better off not using it in a new PC?

Advertisement