Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Renters

Options
  • 12-01-2018 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I hope this post is ok with admins

All,

I have a new website that will hopefully help both landlords and tenants through the current rental crisis.

Being cognisant of the rules on here about advertising websites, I am not going to give out the name.

What I am looking for is a way of contacting renters so that they can be encouraged to view my site
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note: OP I have moved your thread to the more appropriate Entrepreneurial & Business Management forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sysprogrammer

have a search of Facebook groups , there is a quite a large group called Dublin for Rent.
    A €4 advert here should get 1-2 thousand mobile impressions to your target demographic.

There is a similar group in Portugese for Dublin rental accommodation.

Sysprog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

What I am looking for is a way of contacting renters so that they can be encouraged to view my site
    Perhaps an advert on daft.ie?

Advertisement