Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BeebRock II - Music Shows on BBC Four, Sky Arts and everywhere else

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

wa wondering how old it was 2007 knew there was something when they spoke about prince and amy winehouse as still alive.

but anything that features jam songs ...... fine by me
    I actually didn't spot the references to those still being alive but I realised it was 10+ years old when the guy started sifting through his CDs to put wyclef jean on as an example of a classic pop song.

Also, the show made me realise how I really do not like The Jam.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

My last ever late night Tom Jones duet post

Television need to revive this kind of thing

Also, one of these singers once appeared on The Lyrics Board on RTE1 with Aonghus McAnally and was in the Million Dollar Quartet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Skid X wrote: »
    My last ever late night Tom Jones duet post

Television need to revive this kind of thing

Also, one of these singers once appeared on The Lyrics Board on RTE1 with Aonghus McAnally and was in the Million Dollar

Aonghus McNally seems to be well regarded on this thread, and rightly so.

He shall now be referred to as Aonghy Mac

Hello, whats on this weekend? Well, not a whole not to be honest. RTE Concert Orchestra doing Leonard Cohen on Saturday on RTE1 and a short look back at old festivals on Friday on TG4. Here are the details ...

Thursday
    9pm Brian Johnson’s A Life On The Road – Mark Knopfler (Sky Arts)

9pm Glor Tire Rogha Agus Togha (TG4)
    Hugo Duncan, Paddy O Brien, Lisa McHugh, Derek Ryan, John Hogan, Trudi Lawlor, Mike Denver, Gerry Guthrie and Robert Mizell perform on the Quays stage

9.30pm Ceol Chogadh Na Saoirse (TG4)
    Ep 2 / 4 Exploring the complex relationship Irish people have with songs associated with the Irish War of Independence and how these relationships have changed over time. The second episode looks at how changes in the political environment and in musical tastes during the 1930s and 1940s meant that by the beginning of the 1950s, the vast majority of all the songs written during the War of Independence were lost

10pm Dire Straits – Alchemy 1983 (Sky Arts)
    From Hammersmith Odeon

10pm & 3am Lionel Richie At The BBC (BBC4)

11.30pm Other Voices (RTE2)
    From Ballina featuring performances from the Howl and the Hum, Jesca Hoop, JC Stewart and Soda Blonde

Midnight Oasis Live By The Sea (Sky Arts)
    1995 Southend gig

1.15am There We Were, Now Here We Are (Sky Arts)
    Early Oasis Doc

Friday
    7pm & 2am Come Together – The Rise Of The Festival (Sky Arts)
    Documentary examining the evolution of the music festival, from Newport, Monterey Pop, Woodstock and Isle of Wight in the 1960s to modern events such as Glastonbury and Coachella

8pm & 2.05am Tunes For Tyrants – Music & Power With Suzy Klein (BBC4)
    Ep 1/3 A exploration of music's crucial political role in the most turbulent years of the 20th century, beginning by looking at the years after the Russian Revolution and the First World War when music was seen as a tool to change society

8.30pm Fleadhead – Mo Big Fat Dirty Feile (TG4)
    Charting the evolution of the Irish music festival and how it reflects Irish society, featuring stories about the Carnsore, the Boys of Ballisodare and the Lisdoonvarna festivals

8.30pm Discovering Music – Fleetwood Mac (Sky Arts)

9pm Top Of The Pops 1989 – July 27 (BBC4)
    Mark Goodier and Simon Parkin host the edition first shown on July 27, featuring performances by Bros, Simple Minds, Kirsty MacColl, the Primitives, Gloria Estefan, Inner City, Simply Red, Sonia and Alice Cooper

9pm Classic Albums: Fleetwood Mac – Rumors (Sky Arts)

9.30pm & 3.05am Sounds Of The Seventies (BBC4)
    Performances by new wave bands from the BBC archives, including Elvis Costello, the Police, Ian Dury and the Blockheads, Squeeze, Blondie, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Cars, Patti Smith and Iggy Pop

10pm Queen Rock The World (BBC4)
    Documentary following the band as they recorded their sixth album, News of the World, and made plans for a tour of the US. With Whispering Bob Harris

10.15pm Classic Albums: Jimi Hendrix – Electric Ladyland (Sky Arts)

11pm Queen - The Legendary 1975 Concert (BBC4)
    Christmas Eve 1975 Hammersmith Odeon gig

11.30pm Classic Albums: Black Sabbath – Paranoid (Sky Arts)

11.45pm Other Voices (RTE2)
    As Yesterday

12.05am Rod Stewart Live At Hyde Park 2015 (BBC4)

12.45am Classic Albums: Grateful Dead – From Anthem To Beauty (Sky Arts)

12.55am Windmill Lane Sessions (TG4)
    Music performances filmed at the Windmill Lane Recording Studios in Dublin, continuing with Paul Brady, Bairbre Anne and Gavin Glass

1am MTV Unplugged – Liam Gallagher (MTV Rocks)

1.05am Gregory Porter’s Popular Voices (BBC4)
    Ep 3/3 The soul and jazz performer examines how early 20th-century blues growlers, such as Bessie Smith, paved the way for the rhyme and flow of hip-hop, how truth became a quest of rock 'n' roll's greatest poets from Woody Guthrie to Gil Scott-Heron, to Lou Reed and Suzanne Vega, and why popular voices including Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and Kurt Cobain don't have to be technically perfect to resonate so deeply and stir people's souls. Contributors include Dave Grohl, Suzanne Vega and KRS-One

Saturday
    6pm TOTP2 – The Sixties (Yesterday)

6.30pm Sounds Of The Sixties (Yesterday)
    With the Springfields, the Shadows, the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, the Dave Clark Five, the Seekers and the Byrds, Tom Jones, the Kinks, Manfred Mann, John Lee Hooker and the Pretty Things

8pm Take That Greatest Hits Live (Sky One)
    8pm Coldplay Live In Sao Paolo (Sky Arts)

8.55pm Opry An Iuir (TG4)

10.15pm Mumford & Sons Live From South Africa (Sky Arts)

10.30pm Disco At The BBC (BBC4)
    With Chic including a Mr N Rodgers, Rose Royce, Labelle, Gladys Knight and Village People

10.15pm Film Love And Mercy (Brian Wilson BioPic) (BBC2)
    Biopic of the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson, following the singer-songwriter at two periods in his life. In the 1960s, he is at his creative peak, but haunted by inner demons that take their toll on his mental health. By the 1980s, he is a broken man dominated by a shady doctor, until a new relationship offers him a chance at recovery. Starring John Cusack, Paul Dano, Paul Giamatti and Elizabeth Banks

10.30pm The Songs Of Leonard Cohen With The RTE Concert Orchestra (RTE1) New!
    Highlights of a concert at Dublin's Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, with Phelim Drew, Lisa Hannigan, Mick Flannery, Moncrieff and Suzanne Savage performing the songs and words of Canadian poet and musician Leonard Cohen

11pm Tommy Fleming A Journey Home (VM1)

11.15pm The Quay Sessions (BBC Scotland)

Midnight Belladrum live – Chvrches (BBC Alba)

12.15am Prince Sign O The Times (Sky Arts)
    Concert film by the musician featuring highlights from gigs in Rotterdam and Antwerp on his 1987 European tour, as well as footage shot at his Paisley Park studio in Minnesota. Including performances of Sign o' the Times, I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man and If I Was Your Girlfriend, and the promo video for U Got the Look, featuring Sheena Easton

12.30am Top Of The Pops 1989 – July 27 (BBC4)

1am Our Musical History – Vocal Giants And Beyond With Beverley Knight And James Morrison (BBC4)
    That title is way too long.
    Features videos from Tina Turner, Big Mama Thornton, Elvis Presley, Steve Tyler, Eva Cassidy, Otis Redding, Prince, Whitney Houston and Tom Jones

2.15am Classic Albums: Jimi Hendrix – Electric Ladyland (Sky Arts)

Sunday
    2.50pm BBC Northern Ireland School Choir Of The Year 2020 (BBC1 NI)
    Presented by Ande Gray, apparently. Maybe Richard Keys will join him.

5pm Music Icons -Dusty Springfield (Sky Arts)

6.05pm Ceol Chogadh Na Saoirse (TG4)

9.30pm Sli Na mBeagloaich (TG4)
    Ep 1/6 Cormac and Brendan Beagloach drive around in a camper van meeting locals and playing tunes. In Ardfert this week

10.30pm Flosc (TG4)
    Music from Sligo

So there you are, only the one TOTP up there on Friday as apparently some of BBC4's schedule is being used for educational stuff for the kidz.

If you missed that Stay At Home Concert thing last week the best part was Charlie Watts's drumming

https://twitter.com/cdixon25/status/1251856134371250182

https://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/rolling-stones/why-charlie-watts-doesnt-have-a-drum-kit-at-home/

And finally, the Best Lip Sync to a Roachford song by a former presenter of Military based Cable Quiz Show Skirmish Of The Week might be this one form Alan Partridge Alpha Papa, BBC1 Friday 11.45pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Somebody put Skid in a bubble with a laptop, t'internet and an endless supply of food, we need to keep him safe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Somebody put Skid in a bubble with a laptop, t'internet and an endless supply of food, we need to keep him safe!

He's a bit slack on the Sligo stuff though.
    10.30pm Flosc (TG4)
    Music from Sligo

I came across a lovely video last night, put on FB by Seamie O Dowd.

A precursor to John Creedon's Fleadh. Mike Murphy does a similar thing with the Sligo Fleadh of 89.
    It features an early incarnation of Dervish in Lissadel. A teenaged Sharon Shannon and Steve Wickham in Connolly's. And a fiddler from Antrim who's name escapes me.

I'll stick up the link when I get on the laptop. Just 40 mins and worth it alone for the Antrim guy on the fiddle at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

sligojoek wrote: »

10.30pm Flosc (TG4)
    Music from Sligo

I came across a lovely video last night, put on FB by Seamie O Dowd.

A precursor to John Creedon's Fleadh. Mike Murphy does a similar thing with the Sligo Fleadh of 89.
    It features an early incarnation of Dervish in Lissadel. A teenaged Sharon Shannon and Steve Wickham in Connolly's. And a fiddler from Antrim who's name escapes me.

I'll stick up the link when I get on the laptop. Just 40 mins and worth it alone for the Antrim guy on the fiddle at the end

Joe McKillop?

prodsc wrote: »
    Joe McKillop?

The very man.Never heard of him till I saw this last night. Mesmerising.

This was recorded 10 years before I came to Sligo. Since then I regularly have a pint with Brian McDonagh and Shane Mitchell from Dervish and indeed Steve Wickham. My born and bred other half had to point them out to me. . You'd know Sharon Shannon if she was boiled.

Early Thom Moore (Carolina Rua) in there too

sligojoek wrote: »

Ha, true enough. Guilty as charged.

Flosc is one of the few shows for which TG4 give very few details. This weeks effort is "A slick music series presented by Cormac de Barra" Not even a mention by of Sligo by TG4

Apparently the programmes are about 20 years old.

https://www.tg4.ie/en/player/home/?pid=6138776345001&title=Flosc&series=Flosc&pcode=124319&genre=Ceol

• Registered Users Posts: 72,645 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

FLOPTOPSCHE!!

• Advertisement

Ten year old Simon Parkin doing his Work Experience at TOTP.

They announce that Sonia is on tonight’s show, more in the form of a warning than a general reminder.

Yes Mark, let’s take a look at Gloria’s ‘wonderful hits’.

"Top tens"

THE SCHTONE ROSCHES!

Bring on the 90’s :)

Kick It In?

More like Pack It In.

Heh. :cool:

BROS!

But where’s Ken?

It’s a disgrace, Joe!

PLAY ‘VOODOO RAY’ FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF TIME!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

prodsc wrote: »
    Joe McKillop?

Jim mckillop. I remember going on holidays to Antrim many years ago and my da bought a fiddle off him for my brother. He was a great fiddle player. In later years mckillop was caught in harrods in London stealing a violin and replacing it with one he made.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Not sure what I would think of the individual renditions of Leonard Cohen's songs on the RTE1 special if I hadn't a little, ahem, fruit of the vine, in my inner ears, but I've started pulling up a few of his own on YouTube for later re-listening anyway :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,935 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Carnsore festival = Bunch of wánkers hopping onto a bandwagon just to get a gig.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭BandMember

Carnsore festival = Bunch of wánkers hopping onto a bandwagon just to get a gig.

Just like pretty much every other charity/fundraising gig then.... ;)

Hello, time once again to look at the listings for the weekend and all that.
    New this time is a tribute to The Shadows on BBC4. Hank Marvin and the others have been going on and off for 60 years which is a decent innings to be fair. Some stuff on Channel 5 which may or may not be new and a Charles Manson thing on Sky Arts. That's not Mansun who sang Stripper Vicar, it's Manson who is better known as a serial killer ...

Wednesday
    Midnight Smokey Robinson Live In Hyde Park 2013 (BBC4)

Thursday
    6pm The Eighties (Sky Arts)
    Video Killed the Radio Star - A look at how MTV marked the dawn of the music video's rise, with Michael Jackson taking the artform to a new level by creating groundbreaking short films

8pm Se Mo Laoch (TG4)
    Tribute to the renowned Leitrim fiddlers Ben and Charlie Lennon

9pm Glor Tire – Rogha Agus Togha (TG4)
    Featuring music by Hugo Duncan, Paddy O Brien, Lisa McHugh, Derek Ryan, John Rogan, Trudi Lawlor, Mike Denver, Gerry Guthrie and Robert Mizzell

9pm Brian Johnson’s A Life On The Road – Mick Fleetwood (Sky Arts)

10pm Classic Albums: Fleetwood Mac - Rumors (Sky Arts)

11.15pm Discovering Music – Fleetwood Mac (Sky Arts)

Performances by Whitney, Joy Crookes, Ye Vagabonds and Anna Mieke at St James' Church in Dingle

11.45pm Mumford & Sons Live From South Africa (Sky Arts)

Friday
    7pm Pavarotti – Birth Of A Pop Star (Sky Arts)
    7pm Virtuoso Violinists At The BBC (BBC4)

8pm & 3.30am Tunes For Tyrants – Music & Power With Suzy Klein (BBC4)
    The 1930s, when the totalitarian dictators sought to use and abuse music for ideological ends. Suzy looks at the lives of Richard Strauss, Dmitri Shostakovich and Sergei Prokofiev, who produced some of the 20th-century's best-loved music whilst navigating the precarious tightrope of working for perhaps the most terrifying music lovers ever - Hitler and Stalin

8pm Discovering Music – Abba (Sky Arts)

9pm Top Of The Pops 1989 – August 3 (BBC4)
    Steve Wright and Jenny Powell host the edition first shown on August 3, featuring performances by Martika, Paul McCartney, Transvision Vamp, Lightning Seeds, Kylie Minogue, Shakespears Sister and Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers

9pm Classic Albums: Elton John – Goodbye Yellowbrick Road (Sky Arts)

9.15pm Sli Na mBeaglaoich (TG4)
    Father and Son, musicians Cormac and Breannda¡n O'Beaglaoich set off on their journey up the west coast of Ireland in their 40-year-old camper van. They begin by travelling from their home place in West Kerry to Listowel, celebrating the county's music, meeting with friends, artists and local musicians along the way. They visit the historic town of Ardfert where fiddlers Andrea Palandri and Aidan Connolly demonstrate that Kerry music can be found all over the world
    http://www.iftn.ie/news/?act1=record&only=1&aid=73&rid=4293337&tpl=archnews&force=1

9.30pm & 1.30am The Shadows At Sixty (BBC4) New!
    A look back at the incredible success of The Shadows as they celebrate their 60th anniversary. Starting from where they began as The Drifters to then becoming the backing band for Cliff Richard and enjoying huge success in their own right, the programme celebrates The Shadows’ achievements across a time of constant change within the social, cultural and musical landscape.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2020/17/shadows-at-sixty

10pm Classic Albums: Phil Collins – Face Value (Sky Arts)

10.30pm Great Guitar Riffs At The BBC (BBC4)
    Featuring Jimi Hendrix, the Kinks, Cream, AC/DC, the Smiths, Rage Against the Machine, Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Pixies and the Stone Roses

11pm Classic Albums Meat Loaf – Bat Out Of Hell (Sky Arts)

11.30pm Elton John Live At Hyde Park (BBC4)

Midnight Classic Albums Def Leppard – Hysteria (Sky Arts)

12.10am The Windmill Lane Sessions (TG4)
    featuring Wyvern Lingo, Tucan and the Walls

12.10am People’s History Of Pop (BBC4)
    1955-1965, The Birth of the Fan Twiggy celebrates the decade from 1955, when the pop music fan was born, hearing from fans of the era. The stories uncovered include a young Lonnie Donegan admirer inviting the singer back to a friend's house where they enjoyed an impromptu skiffle jam, and a schoolgirl's whose dream came true when the Beatles turned up at the pub where her mother was a waitress. Plus, the experiences of those lucky to attend a recording of legendary music show Ready, Steady, Go!

1am Joan Jett – Bad Reputation (Sky Arts)
    Documentary chronicling the life and career of the rock musician, from founding the Runaways as an ambitious teenager to her evolution into the star and activist she is today
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/joan-jett-bad-reputation-doc-metoo-runaways-kim-fowley-730074/

Saturday
    6pm Muddy Waters And The Rolling Stones Live At The Checkerboard Lounge (Sky Arts)
    As part of the Stones' mammoth 1981 American tour, the rock band arrived in Chicago prior to playing three nights at the Rosemont Horizon. Long influenced by Chicago blues, they paid a visit to Buddy Guy's club, The Checkerboard Lounge, to see Muddy Waters perform. Shortly afterwards, they joined the blues musician on stage for this performance. There is a good chunk of it on Youtube

7pm Sounds Of The Sixties (Yesterday)
    Pete Seeger, Tim Buckley, Joan Baez, Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen, The Foundations, Procol Harum, the Bee Gees, the Rolling Stones, and Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich, Herman's Hermits, the Crazy World of Arthur Brown, the Alan Price Set, Manfred Mann, Sandie Shaw, Dusty Springfield, Long John Baldry, Lulu, Tom Jones, Brenton Wood, Cliff Richard, Cilla Black and Peter Sarstedt

7pm Take That Live (Pick)

8pm Beach Boys: Good Vibrations Tour (Sky Arts)
    1976 Gig

8.55pm Opry An Iuir (TG4)
    Daniel O'Donnell returns to the Millennium Forum in Derry to celebrate the life of Loretta Lynn, with the help of her granddaughter, Tayla Lynn Heller, Niamh Lynn, Louise Morrissey and Leona Williams

9pm Manson: Music From An Unsound Mind (Sky Arts)
    Tom O'Dell explores how Charles Manson's obsession with becoming a rock star and his time in the Los Angeles music scene led to his descent into violence and murder. Featuring interviews with Gregg Jakobson, Dianne Lake, Stephen Desper, Phil Kaufman, Ed Roach and Ernest Knapp

10.30pm TOTP2 Boybands (BBC4)
    JLS, the Four Tops, the Monkees, Westlife, Village People and Blazin' Squad

10.55pm Abba – Secrets Of Their Greatest Hits (Channel 5)
    Tracing the personal and musical development of the Swedish group by delving into three of their greatest hits - Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen and The Winner Takes It All. Followed at 12.20am by Britain’s Greatest Abba Hits

11.15pm The Festival That Rocked The World (Sky Arts)
    The story of the Woodstock festival in August 1969, told through the voices of people that were there, with newly unearthed footage and photographs.

11.30pm Slade At The BBC (BBC4)

Midnight Belladrum – Johnny Marr (BBC Alba)

12.30am Top Of The Pops 1989 – August 3 (BBC4)

1am Our Musical History – Country And Beyond With The Shires (BBC4)
    Country duo Ben Earle and Crissie Rhodes reveal the songs that shaped their musical journey

Sunday
    9.30pm Sli Na mBeaglaoich (TG4)
    From Clare, where the lads meet the Donnellans on their farm, where music spills through the generations. They also stop by for a cup of tea in Fr Ted's house with the Howley sisters. In Kilmaley, they enter Patsy's O'Grady's cowshed, with music from the Cotters and the Queallys

10pm George Michael – The Highs, The Lows And All The Hits (Channel 5)
    Documentary examining the troubled last years of the pop star, culminating in his death on Christmas Day in 2016. The programme examines the contrast between his inner demons and his beloved public persona during four decades of chart success. Followed at 12.05am by ‘The Nation’s Favourite George Michael Song’, which is probably the cover of Jive Talking By Boogie Box High.

10.30pm Flosc (TG4)
    Cormac de Barra presents the music show, featuring performances from artists including Lunasa, Maiire Ni Choilm and John Spillane. With a Louis De Paor Mini Doc and a Calico video

11pm John Mayall & Eric Clapton 70th Anniversary Concert (TG4)
    The blues legend teams up for the first time in 38 years with former Bluesbreakers Eric Clapton and Mick Taylor as well as jazzman Chris Barber to perform classics from a long and distinguished career.

11.10pm Film:Get On Up (Film 4)
    Biopic of James Brown, examining key moments in the soul singer's life, from his impoverished childhood in South Carolina to his rise to become one of the most influential figures in music history, and following his intense friendship with fellow singer Bobby Byrd. Starring Chadwick Boseman, Viola Davis, Nelsan Ellis and Octavia Spencer. The Snooker final would have been on in the Crucible. Six times finalist Jimmy White once changed his name to Jimmy Brown to promote HP sauce. Foul and a miss, Freeball. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2005/feb/14/marketingandpr

So there you are, here is a recent pick of Music Docs on Netflix UK, not sure if they are all still there but it might be worth a look https://www.loudersound.com/features/the-best-music-documentaries-on-netflix-uk-right-now

I read a letter this week which Keith Richards wrote to his Aunt Patty in 1962 about his new buddy Mick Jagger, which was nice https://lettersofnote.com/2012/04/11/he-is-called-mick-jagger/

Here's an excellent session from Carl Perkins and friends from the archives which has more talent than you could wield an axe to (Lots more of that gig on Youtube)

And finally, the Best story about how someone might have been in The Beatles but left to join Ricky Tomlinson's group instead comes from Would I Lie To You? (From about 3 min 11 in on the clip, and on Dave, Thursday 7.40pm)

http://www.originalquarrymen.co.uk/html/duff.html

In Kilmaley, they enter Patsy's O'Grady's cowshed

Only in Ireland.

Thanks as always, Skid.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

"8.55pm Opry An Iuir (TG4)
    Daniel O'Donnell returns to the Millennium Forum in Derry"

Anyone else read this as Millennium Falcon?

I would watch that. A million times.

Nice one Skid, as always. Feels like ages since I had a good old evening of BBC4.

FLOPODETOPSCHE!

JIVE BUNNY WARNING!!

giphy.gif

“I’m not sure who they are, but it’s going to be a big hit.”

:D:D:D

I’ve got a couple of Martika drills in my garage.

Heh heh :cool:

Fine, suit yourselves.

tenor.gif?itemid=13504320

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,955 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Alice Cooper :cool:

Advertisement