Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW23 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

95 all out, handy enough score.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

85 that will do. 2 FTS to find a way to get salah back in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

97 no hits, back in the top 500 after a good few weeks around the 1600 level. Need to rotate back into city though for next week. Stones will be the new Otamendi!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

TPJ doesn't have the same ring to it as TPT. :)

3PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

75 all out

Up to 60k OR

HEWT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Any word on bonus points? Any for lukaku, martial or de gea?

Stuck on 99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Blanco100 wrote: »

Stuck on 99

It's updated first on the fpl site.

41 Valencia
    38 Pogba
    32 Martial
    29 Smalling
    28 Jones

So Martial looking good for 1. Must suck to be stuck on 99 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Arnie to Lingard hurts :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Stuck on 99

My heart bleeds for ya :pac: Martial should get 1:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Stuck on 99

Martial is one for one BUT he is likely to fall back a bit and smalling is not far behind
    I'd expect he will hold it though
    Great score

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

The 'Lingard in for Arnautovic' support group will be meeting in half an hour to reflect on our life choices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Lingard coming back out on wildcard. That was stupid

7 goals, 2 assists, 4 CS points and 10 bonus points in the 8 games before tonight and costs 6m.

Yet you have folk wetting themselves over Pogba who got 2 assists against Stoke and Everton.

Just cause you don't get a return out of a player doesn't it mean it was stupid, likewise if you get a return out of a player it doesn't mean it was the right play - you can be lucky and unlucky in the game. Folk spend hours looking at teams, and make a decisions based on probabilities of point returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

km79 wrote: »
    That’s probably the end of Three Point Juan for me now
    TPJ doesn't have the same ring to it as TPT. :)

Am I the only one Juan saying that as '3.1' in a dodgy and probably wildly offensive Spanish accent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Why I bring in mata instead of pogba or martial again???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

After Jones' 6 finished up on 92 for GW 23 and inside 50k. Sure ya have to be HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Ace2007 wrote: »
    7 goals, 2 assists, 4 CS points and 10 bonus points in the 8 games before tonight and costs 6m.

Yet you have folk wetting themselves over Pogba who got 2 assists against Stoke and Everton.

Just cause you don't get a return out of a player doesn't it mean it was stupid, likewise if you get a return out of a player it doesn't mean it was the right play - you can be lucky and unlucky in the game. Folk spend hours looking at teams, and make a decisions based on probabilities of point returns.

Get out of here with your rational thought :P

50 all out.

wild-card-bitches.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The 'Lingard in for Arnautovic' support group will be meeting in half an hour to reflect on our life choices.

Can I be an honorary member after selling Lanzini, this costing me the 100 point week?

93 all out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

70 all out - 2 good GW's in a row

4 goals, 3 cleans sheets, 2 assists, 9 bps this GW.

The game is enjoyable again

Overall average 57.3
    Top 10k average 71.2 :eek:

Overall average 57.3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

My free hit team would have got 84 and wild card got 85,some where very lucky with the spurs players left over from the DGW.I have a decent squad and baring one transfer happy enough.Now need to navigate any DGW still chasing players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

jimmii wrote: »
    Overall average 57.3
    Yeah. That's why, despite a great 84 for this GW, I'm still somehow annoyed at Conté's early subbings costing me at least 7 pts, Firmino stupid shirtless celebration costing me at least 2 pts and Sterling no show in a 3 goals game for his team. Could have reached the ton but most importantly gained pts I've missed in previous GWs :p...

That said. A good GW and another good climb up the rankings (hopefully won't drop too much tonight - I scored very close to the top10k average score for tonight but less than the overall average...).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

91 DWT. Into top 100k for first time all season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

88 points

Hewt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

84 (No hits) Green Arrows again
    HEWT :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

82. A good week. Gained about 16k places from last week. Back up to 61k now. Been yo-yoing between 37k & 87k for the past 9 or 10 gameweeks. Finding it hard to make up any extra ground beyond that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

73 results in a 4k rise to 59k. Reshuffled the pack with 3 changes for next gameweek so hoping to see more of those lovely green arrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Yeah. That's why, despite a great 84 for this GW, I'm still somehow annoyed at Conté's early subbings costing me at least 7 pts, Firmino stupid shirtless celebration costing me at least 2 pts and Sterling no show in a 3 goals game for his team. Could have reached the ton but most importantly gained pts I've missed in previous GWs :p...

That said. A good GW and another good climb up the rankings (hopefully won't drop too much tonight - I scored very close to the top10k average score for tonight but less than the overall average...).
    Dropped 6k with 8 pts scored yesterday :rolleyes: (8.5 for top10k, 13.1 for overall). But 83k up to 183k overall :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Great scores being posted in here. If the rapper Nelly played fantasy football, he might write a sing entitled 'HEWT in here' (or 'hewt in herre' to give to be absolutely correct)

83 all out and hewt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

Finished on 90 and lost 11 and 8 points to the leader and second place in my main money league.

Still HEWT, up to 225k overall.

Advertisement