Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2019/2020

1195196197198199201»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

bullpost wrote: »
    Torres €50 million paid in full that night.

100% and the europa league final against benfica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Killinator

Will never...NEVER....get sick of that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/04/25/club-update-on-coronavirus-initiatives-for-staff--supporters-and

Classy club these days. They're going to pay match day casual staff right up to June, haven't furloughed any staff. Continuing to fully fund the Women's team and academy, feeding thousands, putting up NHS staff, supporting the Refuge charity. Reimbursing fans, crediting them for games they won't see. All while Abramovich is losing billions.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

He really is - tough year for him but we need to stick with him I have no doubts we will flourish under him

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TheBoyFromAus

Apparently contact made with Werner. Would be a class signing and show real intent. His ability to play through the middle or on the wing would be a huge asset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The only time I saw him play was at the 2018 World Cup and he looked poor in an albeit poor German team, or poorly performing team at least

His stats now obviously look very good, that and hype is all i can go on for now but Liverpool have been chasing him for a bit now and they seem to be nailing transfers the last few years so if we can steal him as payback for them getting Alisson it would more than likely be a good thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Good to see something positive Blues wise

The Odoi stuff yesterday sure aint

It's terrible that its been reported on - either its true and he should have his contract torn up or its not true and this woman will have her life ruined by trolls etc. There has to be more sensitivity around these cases and not have the dailymail reporting on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

It's terrible that its been reported on - either its true and he should have his contract torn up or its not true and this woman will have her life ruined by trolls etc. There has to be more sensitivity around these cases and not have the dailymail reporting on it.

Exactly, other than clicks there's nothing to be gained by putting names out so early. If he's guilty I hope we act quickly and swiftly, no need for that sort of person in any way at the club, especially when we're building a new team and atmosphere around the place.

hots wrote: »
    Exactly, other than clicks there's nothing to be gained by putting names out so early. If he's guilty I hope we act quickly and swiftly, no need for that sort of person in any way at the club, especially when we're building a new team and atmosphere around the place.

Really hope it's not true, he's a good player ..

More photos from the lads celebrating ...

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/1262840578426929156?s=20

jaysus I miss the fitba!

Giroud extends his contract for next season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

peteeeed wrote: »
    Giroud extends his contract for next season

Deserved for how well he played before the virus struck, and how good a pro he was about not getting a move and not playing.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Deserved for how well he played before the virus struck, and how good a pro he was about not getting a move and not playing.

Yeah very surprised he chose to stay after not getting his move. Good to reward him and with a disrupted preseason/end of this season keeping the vets around is no harm. Hopefully he won't be needed for more than cup games and kit modelling.

Giroud has honestly been a stellar servant to the club, he could have been first choice striker at any number of clubs. He doesn't seem to cause issues and delivers when called upon. Perfect professional and i'll be glad to have him at the club for another season or two.

• Advertisement

Happy 50th Robbie

VLnHTvmZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Gone over the 10k, new thread can be found below.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058082315

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement