Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Day Trips

Options
  • 13-01-2018 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, all. I am planning a few day trips using public transport only for the year. If anyone knows any good day trips using DB/LUAS/DART please let me know. I'm based in Dun Laoghaire. Any responses appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hi, all. I am planning a few day trips using public transport only for the year. If anyone knows any good day trips using DB/LUAS/DART please let me know. I'm based in Dun Laoghaire. Any responses appreciated.

Irish rail do rail tours.

Go to likes of up the north, Galway and many other spots.

Howth on the dart, also greystones

DB run out to enniskerry or blessington.

Luas out to saggart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

St. Kevin's Bus out to Glendalough. http://glendaloughbus.com/default.aspx

Maybe try the new Luas out to Broombridge more just for the spin on the new line maybe get the train then to Maynooth as it's nice for a walk along the canal

Maybe consider getting a fold up bike to do some nice cycles while out on the trips

Skerries is quite nice too 33 bus or the train from Pearse, Tara Street or Connolly

Advertisement