Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged for modem even though I returned it

Options
  • 13-01-2018 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi
    I changed from eir last october and have noticed that on the 2/1/2018 eir took a DD payment for €59.99.
    Im assuming that it is for the modem as I got no bill for this charge.
    I received the equipment return letter and sticker, I returned the modem in its original box etc to the Nightline depot and the guy checked it and he said "yes your account is on it that's all that is needed."

Why was I still charged and how can I get my money back.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

versa wrote: »
    Hi
    I changed from eir last october and have noticed that on the 2/1/2018 eir took a DD payment for €59.99.
    Im assuming that it is for the modem as I got no bill for this charge.
    I received the equipment return letter and sticker, I returned the modem in its original box etc to the Nightline depot and the guy checked it and he said "yes your account is on it that's all that is needed."

Why was I still charged and how can I get my money back.

Thanks
    Hi versa, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been charged for this modem. The customer care team on 1901 will need to arrange for this money to be credited back to you. They will advise you on all. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement