Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate round closing date system

Options
  • 13-01-2018 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I am looking for info about postgrad rounds and offers. I want to apply for the MPlan at UCC. I am under the impression that it is popular. Was in touch last week with my undergrad supervisor at UCC and he is keen to have a chat with me about potentially doing postgrad study within his dept (Sociology) instead. Am hoping to meet him next week.

The closing date for the first round of applications is this coming Monday. Is it ill-advised to apply during the second round? Or would I be safe enough to chat to the lecturer first and miss the round 1 deadline?

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

It depends on the course and the Department running the course.
    I have known a Masters that allowed a skype interview the week before the course started in September as UCC wanted to fill the course.

Advertisement