Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Looking at the price rises,there doesnt seem to be any movement on Aguero I have the exact amont for Lukaku to Aguero and will wait till late next week for the transfer.
    Is there any update on VVD?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Going to try roll but that normally ends up bring s 4 pointer Friday evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Already on a -4 so I probably shouldn't be considering doing Ricky to Son...

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Lingard for Lanzini, a couple of nice fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

I got fed up of him not converting all those chances. Can only wait so long so the ‘big return’ coming.

Their next few games are pretty horrible too.

Who did you get in for him? I'd planned on banking but dont fancy losing another .1 on him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Want to replace DCL who's become useless... Orignally was thinking of giving him a last chance home to West Brom, but he's not even a regular starter anymore.

Is Callum Wilson the best replacement in this price range?

Stoke & WH have much better incoming immediate fixtures in the next 2 games but they have no forwards. And I already own Arnie. And I'm £0.1m short to get EMCM for Surman (by the way, what happened to the latter? Hasn't featured since he came back from his injury, he'd been an absolute hero for me before Christmas).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Just spotted city have the Saturday evening game and then play league cup second leg Tuesday ...............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Alli and Aguero to Salah and Firmino for -4

The fear is real, they scored 5 past them only three weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Alli to Salah done. Can't believe he never dropped in price.
    I have a second FT, would love Mahrez, can get straight to him from Sane or Son, but Son is flying and Sane may just be coming into form. May look at a -8 to sort out other issues while I'm at it (Gross, DCL, keeper, maybe Christensen)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Masuaku and McBurnie OUT Simpson and Wilson IN

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Just spotted city have the Saturday evening game and then play league cup second leg Tuesday ...............

What you thinking about Aguero.I m thinking he plays ,City get back to winning ways ,and Aguero really hasn't played that many minutes compared to other strikers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Fromvert wrote: »
    What are people's thoughts on the Ox at 5.6?

Has scored 30pts over the last 6 weeks (12 yesterday), Coutinho gone and he looks like he's nailing down a position in Liverpool's midfield, he's even got rotated into the front three in a couple of games. Could be a potential bargain as 5th midfielder.

The only things stopping me from pulling the trigger is I'm not sure if I'd prefer him as a fifth choice midfielder or a cheap Liverpool defender (Salah/Firmino already on the team).

If I didn't have Salah and Firmino I'd be tempted but it's overkill to have 3 of them imo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Just did Morgan and alli to mbemba and salah with my 2 FTS. Not ideal getting a non playing def but it was the best way for me to free up funds this week.

manual_man wrote: »
    Masuaku and McBurnie OUT Simpson and Wilson IN

That’s crazy talk. Simpson still injured and could be another 2-3 GW’s away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

That’s crazy talk. Simpson still injured and could be another 2-3 GW’s away.

He was close to a return according to Puel prematch quotes. And in any case I don't need him this gw, or indeed most gameweeks. He's a longterm move that gave me the extra 0.2 i needed to get Wilson in. Once back he's nailed and Leicester fixtures run good for the remainder of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Eriksen, Christensen and Crouch out for Lingard, Alonso and Wilson for -4.

stuba wrote: »
    Who did you get in for him? I'd planned on banking but dont fancy losing another .1 on him

Arnie. Late to the party but he could be a season keeper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Lukaku & Lingard out

Mahrez & Firmino in.

Much better fixtures for the pair I have brought in and Mahrez is only 12% owned so hopefully his good form continues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Sadly Eriksen to Salah last night, had to be done unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Any word on Delph injury?`Have a mil in the bank with;

Lossl/Speroni

Dunk Smalling Alonso Lacaselles Ogbonna

Sterling Salah Arnie RLC ECM

Aguero Wilson Kane

Looking at Newcastles fixtures Lacaselles should probably go and at 4.6 I can afford both Danilo or Stones. Not sure whether getting Danilo in would be sensible though if Delph will be back soon enough.

Long term then is to more or less roll with this for the next 4 GW and then swap do Sterling to Mahrez onwards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thinking of reversing last weeks transfer, Lingard back out for Lanzini. The arrival of Sanchez might mean less time for him in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Fromvert wrote: »
    What are people's thoughts on the Ox at 5.6?

Has scored 30pts over the last 6 weeks (12 yesterday), Coutinho gone and he looks like he's nailing down a position in Liverpool's midfield, he's even got rotated into the front three in a couple of games. Could be a potential bargain as 5th midfielder.

The only things stopping me from pulling the trigger is I'm not sure if I'd prefer him as a fifth choice midfielder or a cheap Liverpool defender (Salah/Firmino already on the team).

Don't do it. you dont need a doubtful starter in your life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Green&Red wrote: »
    Stoke have some great cur price defenders, a new manager this week and their fixtures look great
    Wimmer 4.2
    Cameron 4.3
    Edwards 4.0

Just 3 clean sheets in his season with Norwich in the PL but 9 and 7 in his two with Villa as manager

Green&Red wrote: »
    Just 3 clean sheets in his season with Norwich in the PL but 9 and 7 in his two with Villa as manager

So my plan was Lukaku to Aguero but sort of tempted to Firmino now.Firmino is going up tonight so if I am going to do it ,it will be tonight.
    Aguero be a great differential at home to Newcastle and surely Pep will work his magic and fire them up for a win.They have a whole week rest but they do have a game on Tuesday.
    Firmino on the other hand,away to Swansea,he is a sure stater and alot of teams have him so prob wont gain that much ground even if he does score but wont lose out either.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

Did DCL to Wilson last night, just had enough and thought DCL was gonna drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    Don't do it. you dont need a doubtful starter in your life.

Yep as a Liverool fan the only player I'd probably consider would be Salah or Mane at this point in time. Below all depends on being fit but

Can/Henderson/Wijnaldum/Lallana/Ox/Milner will rotate for 3 midfield spots. Would even say there's a chance Firmino could drop out for Solanke/Sturridge (if he stays), especially with FA Cup & Champions League coming up. Klopp seems to be quite insistent on rotating this year, maybe learning from past mistakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thinking of
    Aguero -Firminho
    Eriksen - Salah

DeGea Myhill
    Ota Mee Ogbonna Gomez Tomkins
    Son Sterling Albrighton Lingard Eriksen
    Kane Depoitre Aguero

I’ve serious Liverpool Salah fear and can’t get Salah in with 1 transfer... the money I save leaves me exactly enough to get Pogba in for Lingard next gw. Any opinions on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Aguero is home to Newcastle next. That is brave as fúck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

I've taken a punt on DCL to Tosun.

The small bit of him I saw against Spurs impressed me.

+s
    Rooney and possibly Walcott behind him.
    DCL heading down in price.
    Tosun can only rise for the moment.
    Everton have a great run coming with a minor Arsenal bump (some may argue that Arsenal aren't a bump), and at home to WBA next so he wont get a better chance to impress.

-s
    I never heard of the c~^t before he signed for Everton.:o

All the teams around me seem to have meshed into one homogenized template, hopefully this works out and Ill get a small boost, If it doesn't I'll sell quick.

I'm expecting to hear lots of reasons why this is a dumb transfer, and it probably is. But am looking forward to next Saturday more than I was before. :)

Anyway, what could possibly go wrong:rolleyes:

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement

SlickRic wrote: »
    Aguero is home to Newcastle next. That is brave as fúck.

https://youtu.be/UpZZHURLxSA?t=286

Advertisement