Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Transfers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

SlickRic wrote: »
    Aguero is home to Newcastle next. That is brave as fúck.

I know but Pool playing Swansea could be a cricket score also! I’m completely lost... after taking a hit last week I might just bank and re-asses but the problem will be how much salah will cost by then an pogba also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

young and alli out for arnie and pogba....exact money for change...cost a -4 ...worth it i reckon....thoughts...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Macker1

young and alli out for arnie and pogba....exact money for change...cost a -4 ...worth it i reckon....thoughts...

Go for it........ you'll get the -4 hit back in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I somehow have exactly enough for Aguero and Arnie in place of Depoitre and Son. Only thing is - Son is the most fun player to own ever!! Might consider moving Lingard out instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I somehow have exactly enough for Aguero and Arnie in place of Depoitre and Son. Only thing is - Son is the most fun player to own ever!! Might consider moving Lingard out instead.

I wouldn't sell son. I doubted his ability to play regularly but that seems to have been put the bed. His goalscoring stats are unreal he is at Sanchez levels. I'll be working him into my team fairly soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone reccomend a replacement for Richarlison? I have already lost .1 on him and he looks set to drop again. I have Lingard already at the moment and 0 in the bank. Shaquiri is the only one that stands out to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Did Son to Mahrez. Still have one free transfer and I’m thinking Lingard to Shaqiri to free up defensive funds. Really want a Man City defender with their upcoming fixtures but dunno. Shaw looks like great value at 4.9 million too.

Edit: Half thinking Chupo-Moting ahead of Shaqiri. Bit of value in 5.4 I think. Can see Lambert starting him up front from the get-go and statistically he has been underperforming. Expecting a boost of goals in particular for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Pogba & Sane in for Alli & Ricky, -4

Fed up of waiting for the Ricky haul, don't like owning Alli

Hoping that Sane will go on a run again like the start of the season (think he did very well the second half of last season too), Pogba always seems to get assists too, could do well if Sanchez was to sign as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I'll do Ricky to Lanzini. Would take me up to -8 but I think it might pay off over the next 4 gwks with West Ham's fixtures.

Haz to Mahrez
    Morata to Firmino
    RLC to Arnie
    Ricky to Lanzini

Lot of underperformers cleared out and liking the look of my team again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Alli and Christensen to Stones and Mané

I know Christensen might play this week but once Cahill is back it'll start all over again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Thinking of
    Aguero -Firminho
    Eriksen - Salah

DeGea Myhill
    Ota Mee Ogbonna Gomez Tomkins
    Son Sterling Albrighton Lingard Eriksen
    Kane Depoitre Aguero

I’ve serious Liverpool Salah fear and can’t get Salah in with 1 transfer... the money I save leaves me exactly enough to get Pogba in for Lingard next gw. Any opinions on this?

As always, I rather appear foolish owning an Aguero who blanks, than not owning an Aguero who runs riot an d miss out on a haul.

Not sure how much you have to play around with.
    Could you do?
    -Eriksen to Salah
    &
    -Otamendi to Stones/Danilo(probably only a short term option)
    To cover City clean sheets, but less goal threat

I'm considering moving Sterling along shortly for Pogba but not this weekend.

Lingard to a 4.5-5.0 MF now should allow Eriksen to Salah this week but would scupper your Lingard to Pogba plans next week if its even possible while keeping Aguero?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

stuba wrote: »
    Anyone reccomend a replacement for Richarlison? I have already lost .1 on him and he looks set to drop again. I have Lingard already at the moment and 0 in the bank. Shaquiri is the only one that stands out to me.

Shaqiri? Got decent fixtures and is nailed on.

shineon23 wrote: »
    As always, I rather appear foolish owning an Aguero who blanks, than not owning an Aguero who runs riot an d miss out on a haul.

Not sure how much you have to play around with.
    Could you do?
    -Eriksen to Salah
    &
    -Otamendi to Stones/Danilo(probably only a short term option)
    To cover City clean sheets, but less goal threat

?

Yep can afford this one! Also Danilo will give me the option of assists but as you say it’ll most likely only be short term

siblers wrote: »
    Shaqiri? Got decent fixtures and is nailed on.

They might also get that new manager bounce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Just took a -4 to get Firmino.

Immediately have the fear that he'll be rested this week. He won't be rested, will he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Shedite27 wrote: »

Immediately have the fear that he'll be rested this week. He won't be rested, will he?

Very doubtful they'll rest him on the back of the high of last weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

What are peoples thoughts on Gundogan?
    I had my eye on him last year up until he got his injury, he was starting every game and going well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Liverpool played Man City Sunday
    Liverpool play Swansea (a) Monday
    Liverpool play West brom (h) (FA) Saturday - potential rest here
    Liverpool play Huddersfield (a) Tuesday
    Liverpool play Spurs (h) Sunday
    Liverpool play Southampton (a) Sunday
    Liverpool play Porto (a) Wednesday
    Liverpool play West Ham (h) Saturday- potential rest here.
    Liverpool play Newcastle (h) Saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

FitzShane wrote: »
    Liverpool played Man City Sunday
    Liverpool play Swansea (a) Monday
    Liverpool play West brom (h) (FA) Saturday - potential rest here
    Liverpool play Huddersfield (a) Tuesday
    Liverpool play Spurs (h) Sunday
    Liverpool play Southampton (a) Sunday
    Liverpool play Porto (a) Wednesday
    Liverpool play West Ham (h) Saturday- potential rest here.

Liverpool play Newcastle (h) Saturday

Liverpool have a 5th Round Cup game/weekend off in between these games.

With 4 teams looking for 3 CL spots, I can't see Firmino getting rested that often, if at all. The only possibility is the Newcastle game, which is 3 days before the Porto 2nd Leg, but thats GW29, so not much point in worrying about it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

No chance. Absolutely no chance.

He played on the 5th and 14th. Next game is the 22nd and after that is the 27th. Thats one game a week, so no need to be resting anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Accidentally did 3 transfers this week for a -8.

Klavan -> VVD
    Christensen -> Musuaku
    Lingard -> Shaqiri

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

I'd like to get Arnie in but happy enough with my midfield as it is : Pogba, Sterling, Salah, Son (RLC)

Will roll over the transfer most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Green&Red wrote: »
    What are peoples thoughts on Gundogan?
    I had my eye on him last year up until he got his injury, he was starting every game and going well

Avoid. Only starting due to Silva's personal issues. Not worth the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

sticking with by spurs x3 for another week,2FT next to bring back in Salah,who i dropped for the DGW, and AN OTHER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Kane to Aguero a good call?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

domrush wrote: »
    Kane to .....
    no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Very tempted to do Ricky to Shaq but 14 points in 8 games is holding me back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

patmac wrote: »
    Very tempted to do Ricky to Shaq but 14 points in 8 games is holding me back.

i'm very tempted.

you're getting him in assuming there will be an upturn in their attacking form. Watford are sh, so you'd be unlucky to suffer too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

SlickRic wrote: »
    i'm very tempted.

you're getting him in assuming there will be an upturn in their attacking form. Watford are sh, so you'd be unlucky to suffer too much.

I’m between
    Ricky to Shaq for minus 4 and play Mata away to burnley
    Or
    Mata to Shaq and then also can do Daniels to one of Vvd/stones/Danilo for minus 8 and okay Ricky away to Leicster

Will allow me to keep my WC another while
    DCl and Mariappa next out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Benimar wrote: »
    Liverpool have a 5th Round Cup game/weekend off in between these games.

With 4 teams looking for 3 CL spots, I can't see Firmino getting rested that often, if at all. The only possibility is the Newcastle game, which is 3 days before the Porto 2nd Leg, but thats GW29, so not much point in worrying about it now.

I think the Southampton away game is a dodgy one with it being on the Sunday 3 days before Porto away.

Advertisement