Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 5 Xbox crew / pleole to play with

• 13-01-2018 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right section to post in if not please move.

I am new to GTA online I've owend the game for a long time but just never got around to playing the online part. In the last few weeks I've being playing it and am at level 38 so still only starting out.

I have just started to set up heists but I am finding there is alot of time just waiting for people to join the game.

Is there anyone that would like to join me playing some missions together.

Please fell free to add me username is franticisme

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭dor83

I wouldn't mind giving it a go, I've had the game for ages myself but haven't played much online and not tried the heists yet but have read good things about them. I'm online more during the day than the evening, when I am on in the evening I'm usually using game streaming on my laptop so not good for online. I'll add you when I'm on later, my GT is dor83

Heists are the single best thing about the online in GTA V. That and private free roam and when one of you buys their first helicopter and ferries everyone around in it.

The game at it worst is playing public with randoms.

Sorry I traded it as the latest heist looks really good. For them all though they take communication and working together like I haven't experienced in a long time. It going wrong was half the fun, you've 2 of the crew on the other side of the map and nothing you can do as you're the other side taking care of something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JP Rouse

Hey all,
    Me and my brother recently moved from Playstation to Xbox. We both purchased the One X.
     played GTA when it first came out on PS3 but stopped playing shortly after, i purchased the game again for Xbox One and im starting from scratch.
    Heists weren't in the game when i was playing on PS3 so they are completely new to me and as me and my brother have moved to Xbox all our gaming friends are on PS so its difficult to do the Heists with just 2 people.
    I am married with 4 young kids so i only get online 2 or 3 nights a week, depending on work also. so im no pro gamer!! lol
    Anyways im looking for a relaxed casual Irish GTA Crew for me and my brother to join for some not 2 serious Heists and missions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Try posting on https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=828
    I met a good few lads for games through that forum. :)

Advertisement