Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Climote work with 4 zone systems?

Options
  • 13-01-2018 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi. I had a Climote system in a previous house with 3 zones (2 heating and 1 water). Current house has 3 heating and 1 water zones. Is there a 4 zone Climote available without having to link two of the heating zones via wiring to a single channel?
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi donjuandejohn,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The Climote can only control up to three heating zones. See here for more information on Climote.

If you require further information related to the installation of Climote, our colleagues in the Home Services team on 1850 372 333 would be able to advise.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭donjuandejohn

Hi donjuandejohn,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The Climote can only control up to three heating zones. See here for more information on Climote.

If you require further information related to the installation of Climote, our colleagues in the Home Services team on 1850 372 333 would be able to advise.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife,
    I liked using Climote, but I really don't want to combine zones. I'll keep looking for a solution.
    Thanks
    J

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi J,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement