Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ovulation

Options
  • 13-01-2018 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ok so i am so confused as i dont know where exactly i am in my cycle. I was on the pill (microlite) for 3 years. I finished my pack and had my withdrawal bleed 4 days later as always. Then started my new pack as usual 7 pill free days later but only took 4 from that pack as i decided to stop (yes i should of finished the pack). I had a tiny bleed about 4 days after that. As we are ttc iv been using ovk and 4 days ago i had my solid smiley using cb and today i had a flashing smiley? How is this possible . Help ! 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Moved to the TTC forum.

Thanks,
    Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

What do the solid smiley and flashing smiley correspond to?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Verity.

Gb26 wrote: »
    As we are ttc iv been using ovk and 4 days ago i had my solid smiley using cb and today i had a flashing smiley? How is this possible . Help ! ��

This will be my first month using a digital, so I can't say 100%. I understand you can't retest for two days once your solid smiley appears. If it's flashing again, maybe you still have a slightly elevated LH after your ovulation?

It's how it appears on standard tests. The line darkens, you ovulate, then it starts to go lighter until you're back to your base line LH..?

Advertisement