Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spice bag seasoning

Options
  • 14-01-2018 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭

Anyway be made a home made spice bag.?

Wgat seasoning do you recommend.?

I’ve tried Chan Chan and Spice o life and I much prefer spice o life’s. The Chan Chan one is too salty for me.

Has anyone tried any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Stephen Strange

anewme wrote: »
    Anyway be made a home made spice bag.?

Wgat seasoning do you recommend.?

I’ve tried Chan Chan and Spice o life and I much prefer spice o life’s. The Chan Chan one is too salty for me.

Has anyone tried any others?

Make your own, it's super simple.

Use this recipe: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97747114&postcount=4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Wow lot if sugar!, the Chan Chan one has the distinct taste of star anise, it’s very strong

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Stephen Strange

anewme wrote: »
    Wow lot if sugar!, the Chan Chan one has the distinct taste of star anise, it’s very strong

I've just edited my post to change the link. The updated one is the one I have used many times, tastes just like the takeaway.

Advertisement