Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy kids clothes online?

Options
  • 14-01-2018 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭

For basics like jeans, tshirts, tops, jammies etc. Not looking for brand names, but good wear at least for small boys

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

H&M, Next, Mothercare and M&S would be my go to shops for kids clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

I get most on George at asda online, the quality is great, takes about a week or so for delivery but I'm never in a panic for the stuff so its fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭coffeyt

Plus one for George at asda, the clothes are great quality and wash really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Cool, thanks a mil everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭fits

Zara is brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Plus 2 for George, they quality for the price is unreal, just as good as Next and M&S and about a third of the price. They normally have offers like £7 each or 2 for £12 so it can be worth while to bulk buy, especially as they charge €5 for delivery.

I also love the clothes in Boots, really pretty stuff. Again the quality is really good... apart from the girls leggings, they are very flimsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

George at Asda or Sainsbury's Tu range are great, although you'll have to use parcel motel for Sainsbury's

Advertisement