Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received message from 57030

Options
  • 14-01-2018 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello. I just received a message yesterday,from 57030 that I subscribed to them. I messaged 'STOP' then when I checked my balance,it ate a lot from my top up.

My network is Three.

Anyone please help me? What should I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Get on to 3 report it to them as a fraud and ask them to recover the money for you. Don't let them fob you off. Tell them if they hand over money to criminals your'll take the issue to the Guards and Com reg that they are laundering money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I never do the text stop thing for this exact reason. If you never signed up to them then they are fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mayel

BigEejit wrote: »
    I never do the text stop thing for this exact reason. If you never signed up to them then they are fishing.

I never subscribed to them,that's why I was do confused. But I got it sorted out now,I emailed them and they replied that they will refund me.

Advertisement